Author Topic: "Celestine Prophecy"- The Only Movie This Year That's Worth Seeing  (Read 120 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Most movies are a waste of time, just a few jokes, laughs, explosions, special effects, sexual content, and then you go home and forget all about it.  But there is one movie that is worth seeing because it provides valuable information that can improve everyone's life and our existence on this planet.

This is off of one of my favorite books.  I was an atheist in highschool, but after highschool I had somebody loan me the book "Celestine Prophecy" and it made me look at spirituality in a whole different light.  Anyway, now 6 years later they've came out with a movie for it.  It is playing at select theatres, and just like the book, they are expecting word of mouth to carry the project financially.  There is little promotion and it was made on a low budget, but it's a movie people should take very seriously.

Search for it on the web, go to their main website for the movie.  I'll get a link later.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 11:42:42 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: "Celestine Prophecy"- The Only Movie This Year That's Worth Seeing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:46:39 PM »
my mom has this book. what is it about

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »
Here's the link for the official website and then you can click on one of the icons and find out if it's showing at a theatre near you, I only had to drive 30 minutes to see it:

http://www.thecelestineprophecymovie.com/celestine/

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 11:54:24 PM »
i am drunk off white mans poison right now but i promise you bryan i will check this out, its been a while since theres been anything decent in theatres

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 11:56:23 PM »
my mom has this book. what is it about

Well, first of all, it's a best seller, so it may be on alot of people's bookshelves, but like they say at the beggining of the movie, you can't just read the insights, you have to EXPERIENCE the insights to really understand.  I used to never read anything that wasn't somehow connected to hip-hop.  So when I first read this book, it was heavy reading material for me, so it was over the course of a couple months that I read it, so after learning a new insight I actually had time to go out and put it into practice in my life and EXPERIENCE it before going on to the next insight.  So I benefited greatly from the book.

Basically, the book is about 9 insights or lessons you could say.  And each teaches you something very important, but you have to experience it to understand.  It's about the flow of energy from God, to nature, and between human beings and all created things.

Eventually, following the path this book put me on lead me to Islam.  Although that wasn't the intention of the author, because you get the feeling that he see's religion as having the possiblity of being too controlling, because at times, if a religious figure gets to powerful he's able to exert to much control over the direction of people's lives and it prevents them from realizing their path and moving forward in their evolution.  However, if religion is used in the right way it is beneficial and won't have such adverse affects.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 11:59:31 PM »
It looks and sounds interesting. I'll check it out if it's playing in my area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 09:57:58 AM »
I'll check it out...It got a low rating on IMDB though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398842/