Author Topic: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!  (Read 712 times)

Fonky Fresh

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

coola

Re: LMAO! ZIDANE WINS THE FIFA GOLDEN BALL!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 11:22:52 AM »
Zidane is not the player to do something like that...EVEN FIGO head butted some dude during the compitition/

THE ONLY REASON ZIDANE GOT KICKED OUT WAS BECUASE THE REFS SAW THE REPLY ON THE BIG SCREEN WHICH WAS BULLSHIT.

False. They didn't show it on the big screen.
That's why French supporters were mad.
They didn't see it. Nodody saw it.
They probably used a small tv, or they had a radio conversation with somebody who saw it.
And why was it bullshit?
Was it better to not punish Zidane? lol.

They could have given him a yellow like they did Figo. I hate inconsistency. Of course I think the whole thing was set up anyway so I don't care.

lol that deserved a red... he dropped the cunt... as much as i respect him for what he did, he got what he was given.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
A yellow for Zidane's headbutt? Hell nah.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 11:57:27 AM »
Zidane is not the player to do something like that...EVEN FIGO head butted some dude during the compitition/

THE ONLY REASON ZIDANE GOT KICKED OUT WAS BECUASE THE REFS SAW THE REPLY ON THE BIG SCREEN WHICH WAS BULLSHIT.

They probably used a small tv, or they had a radio conversation with somebody who saw it.
And why was it bullshit?

They could have given him a yellow like they did Figo. I hate inconsistency. Of course I think the whole thing was set up anyway so I don't care.

Figo made a little head brush with Van Bommel, Zidane viciously headbutted someone, I think there is a definite difference. What with your whole conspiracy about the World Cup being staged as well?

They are saying in the papers that the fourth official saw the incident, and drew the attention of the linesman to this who they confirmed to the referee when he came over. He deserved to be sent off, so he was, the fact that the French fans were booing the referee at the end was stupid because he had a great game.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »

And why was it bullshit?

LMAO! A yellow card for that shit?
Materazzi got sent off for a foul he made on Zambrotta!!
And you could have given Zidane a yellow card for a header on the chest?
LMAO.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 12:43:27 PM »

And why was it bullshit?

Figo made a little head brush with Van Bommel, Zidane viciously headbutted someone, I think there is a definite difference. What with your whole conspiracy about the World Cup being staged as well?

They are saying in the papers that the fourth official saw the incident, and drew the attention of the linesman to this who they confirmed to the referee when he came over. He deserved to be sent off, so he was, the fact that the French fans were booing the referee at the end was stupid because he had a great game.

They didn't see it on the big screen. They didn't see shit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 02:22:56 PM »
It's not that I think it only deserved a yellow. Of course it deserved a Red but so did Figo.

Watch at 1:51 into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKXq7xcnkis&search=Portugal%20Netherlands

Figo pulls the guy's shirt and headbutts him in the face right by the nose. It really could have hurt the guy. I head butt to the chest won't do shit but hurt your own neck afterwards. Materazzi fell because he knew he could draw a red card. Of course I think it was all set up from the start so it doesn't bother me, but even if you guys don't agree with my conspiracy theories, you all have to agree that soccer players are trained to fall on contact and fake pain.

To further establish my crazy outlook on the World Cup here is Revelation 17 from the Bible.

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a Golden Cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 02:28:50 PM »

which makes the city rome?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 03:56:31 PM »
How someone can't believe World Soccer is realer than Wrestling, yet can believe in everything of Christianity, is beyond me  ;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »
How someone can't believe World Soccer is realer than Wrestling, yet can believe in everything of Christianity, is beyond me  ;D

Well I do believe it's more real than wrestling, I was just using wrestling as an example of something that was seen as real but ended up being totally fake. I don't neccessarily think everyone that plays World Soccer is an actor. I just think the guys at the top of the game, the best players who can make the impact, and the coaches and refs all do what they are told when they are told.

And Christianity is an unkown. A faith. A hope of better things to come. I see the Football games with my own eyes and make my own judgements based on what I actually see, as opposed to what I could never see.

I'll be the first to say that in it's organized form Christianity ends up hurting a lot of people and believing in everything the Priest says just because it's the priest makes you an idiot. Just like believing every goal scored and red card given you see on TV because it's on TV and you're told it's legit makes you an idiot. I have no problem in believing the idea of Christianity and the ideals it stands for, and looking at it in a logical, philosophcal way and realizing that the money and power generated by it usually means more than the message the religious leaders claim to spread. I also have no problem with picking up a ball and kicking it around in a park, or having fun watching highly skilled athletes show of their talent, so long as you realize that the money and power generated by it usually means more than the integrity of the sport.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 04:27:39 PM »
I've just said that to fuck around with your ass. So you think Zidane (a plain legend, one of the best players to ever live) was told he should, in his last game ever, do a hardcore head butt on Materazzi, so he gets sent off? And he AGREED to that? Then, you also claim that he's not just a great soccer player, but also a hell of an actor. I know I couldn't cheer after scoring a goal if I knew what the outcome was on this day. I know I couldn't be angry as fuck if it was all staged and no real insult was given. I know I couldn't cry if everything was just going as planned. I know that noone on earth could force me to end my career like that.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 05:11:17 PM »
I've just said that to fuck around with your ass.

I know. I'm allowed to have fun too aren't I?

So you think Zidane (a plain legend, one of the best players to ever live) was told he should, in his last game ever, do a hardcore head butt on Materazzi, so he gets sent off? And he AGREED to that? Then, you also claim that he's not just a great soccer player, but also a hell of an actor. I know I couldn't cheer after scoring a goal if I knew what the outcome was on this day. I know I couldn't be angry as fuck if it was all staged and no real insult was given. I know I couldn't cry if everything was just going as planned. I know that noone on earth could force me to end my career like that.

Which is why I used pro wrestling from the beginning. In the 50s when it was meant to be real and the fans weren't sure the guys knew how to make it look so. In Japan pro wrestlers can make some things look very real and often confuse the crowd with fake injuries so to this day aren't known for sure. When Hulk Hogan beat Antonio Inoki in Japan know one knows for sure if it was an accidental win with Hogan not pulling his foremarm on time and KOing Inoki or Inoki faking the inury and letting Hogan win because for him to lose in Japan would be a huge deal. To this day, it happened 23 years ago, no one in the public really knows for sure.

If the case is that the Governments control the games and step in when they feel they have to, like what Greece's is being suspended for, then it would be someone from the French government giving Zidane the order and he would have to oblige. Of course I could easily see certain big name players being told of what it's like well before the time comes for them to be asked to do it, but who knows. If you were a soccer player and Horst Köhler himself (you are German right?) walked into your room with a group of men and told you this is how the game is going to go down tomorrow and your country needs you to do it, what would you think? I know I'd think 2 things; I am going to serve my country with pride like a soldier, or if I hate the guy I am going to think that if they go to the trouble to approach me like this then there isn't anyway out for me if I don't go along with it. Sounds crazy and stupid I know, but if it were to go down like this the player would have to go along with it. Keep in mind soccer players are already top notch actors when they dive and fake pain. I know, Zidane isn't known for that, but he also didn't look all that angry when he did the whole thing and was later ejected. Maybe that's just his approach since he knows he can't fake anger well.

Also, I find it reall interesting that the day after Italy wins everyone is talking about a French Muslim attacking a man over Islam related insults, while the Italians seem to forget all about the dark cloud scandal they went through a short while ago and the players had no part of the fixed games in Italy (you can'y for certain fix games with out players). So now the Italians celebrate in glee while the rest of the world begins their debate on whether another Muslim went too far with his actions with a French twist thrown in to appease the Americans. To the average joe it makes no difference that he is non practicing or that he's white. I'm not saying that was the intention, I'm just not prepared to say it wasn't.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 05:25:50 PM »
Well what can I say, you can believe what you want, I just think you're crazy  :D
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 05:46:08 PM »
Well what can I say, you can believe what you want, I just think you're crazy  :D

You already think I'm crazy for being a Christian. I just don't see how someone so quick to dismiss Christianity and notice the evils, corruption, and control of the masses that Religion cokes with can't see why the world powers wouldn't want to control the World Cup the exact same way. Soccer is religion to a lot of people in a lot of countries. The again since I am a stupid gullible Christian I can only come to one coclusion in that you have made "have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication" in that your own nationalism and German pride with has let you to ignore what is natural to you, to figure out and expose, and to cheer your beloved countrymen on in victory, and you could never imagine them being any less than the heros they are presented as. The same thing happened to my father on Greece's road to the world cup. The same man that taught me to see the fix almost kicked me out on the street for saying only Greece won because it was fixed, He was drunk off that same wine I guess.

(No need for the "You don't know me or what is natural to me" response. Most of what I said was in jest and I used you and my father as examples to generalize what I think happens to a lot of soccer fans (well, nationalist fans of their country that only like football once every 4 years), come world cup time).