Author Topic: Why did Snoop diss DubCNN???  (Read 1660 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Why did Snoop diss DubCNN???
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 07:25:11 PM »
Man fuck snoop, wackass, anorexic, wanna be gangsta, needs to eat muthafucka!!!!! That bitch aint shit!!!!!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 07:26:25 PM »
AND HIS SHIT AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON DUBCNN ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 07:29:34 PM »
Pretty sure Snoop's joking.  :D

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:30:20 PM »
Pretty sure Snoop's joking.  :D
^Yup, you can see him smilin' like he's about to laugh at the end... 8)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »
dubcnn >>>>>  snoop

I think he was joking though but anyways I dont care for Snoop much anyways, he is a phony everyone knows the little west coast conference he held was just to promote his tour with game not to help unify the west, snoop is a phony.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 07:38:26 PM »
dubcnn >>>>>  snoop

I think he was joking though but anyways I dont care for Snoop much anyways, he is a phony everyone knows the little west coast conference he held was just to promote his tour with game not to help unify the west, snoop is a phony.
Yea, and I meant every word I said even if he was joking or not.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »
his the king, and his joking. besides, dude is the reason you guys still listened to the west after death row fell. oh well.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »
LOL.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 07:52:41 PM »
his the king, and his joking. besides, dude is the reason you guys still listened to the west after death row fell. oh well.

no, he's not

kingwell

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:04:36 PM »
dUBCNn aINt SHIt

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 08:06:38 PM »

LMBAO! Sure cuz. Snoop's the Fuccin King of the West get that shit correct. So many Snoop Haters. I swear Snoop cant win with all you  bitches hatin.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 08:12:07 PM »
dubcnn >>>>>  snoop

who cares? he put on a western coast confrence, and you feel like it was all for his and Games Tour...Yeah it probably was and who cares? it was still a day where people got to put beef behind them. Daz and Kurupt would have not got bacc together if not for Snoopy. He helped bring alot of beefs end. Daz had beef wit tons of ppl that he doesnt anymore, same with Jayo. Xzibit, S.A.S., etc Plenty of things got solved at the confrence so who really cares why Snoop did it? And How is Snoop a Phony? he is like one of the only niggaz out there that Reps West Coast to the fullest, along with Yukmouth, Game, and Even the DPG. Its like if Snoop duz a song with Pharell hes gay and soft, then if he does a g'd up tracc ya'll call him a fake gangsta. And if u wanna talk about fake gangstas in rap there are a ton, so dont even go there. Spice 1 aint no real gangsta, yeah he a real nigga and he is and always will be a legend to me, but the dude from texas, he aint from the streetz of the east bay like he say in his songs....Bottom Line Stop hating on Snoop. Hes the King and he always will be! DEAL WITH IT!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 08:14:36 PM »

LMBAO! Sure cuz. Snoop's the Fuccin King of the West get that shit correct. So many Snoop Haters. I swear Snoop cant win with all you  bitches hatin.
Back it up.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 08:14:50 PM »
dubcnn >>>>>  snoop

who cares? he put on a western coast confrence, and you feel like it was all for his and Games Tour...Yeah it probably was and who cares? it was still a day where people got to put beef behind them. Daz and Kurupt would have not got bacc together if not for Snoopy. He helped bring alot of beefs end. Daz had beef wit tons of ppl that he doesnt anymore, same with Jayo. Xzibit, S.A.S., etc Plenty of things got solved at the confrence so who really cares why Snoop did it? And How is Snoop a Phony? he is like one of the only niggaz out there that Reps West Coast to the fullest, along with Yukmouth, Game, and Even the DPG. Its like if Snoop duz a song with Pharell hes gay and soft, then if he does a g'd up tracc ya'll call him a fake gangsta. And if u wanna talk about fake gangstas in rap there are a ton, so dont even go there. Spice 1 aint no real gangsta, yeah he a real nigga and he is and always will be a legend to me, but the dude from texas, he aint from the streetz of the east bay like he say in his songs....Bottom Line Stop hating on Snoop. Hes the King and he always will be! DEAL WITH IT!
^^ more butthurt than snoop...