Author Topic: Why did Snoop diss DubCNN???  (Read 1669 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Why did Snoop diss DubCNN???
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »
AND HIS SHIT AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ON DUBCNN ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMBAO! Sure cuz. Snoop's the Fuccin King of the West get that shit correct. So many Snoop Haters. I swear Snoop cant win with all you  bitches hatin.
Back it up.

the only platnum west rapper outside of Aftermath, the only westcoast artist who actually tried to put out new artist using his name (Eastsidaz, Bad Azz, brings back Lil' HD after 8 years, releases Snoop's All Stars which features new artist to the mainstream, though he did it independently so no mainstream success) works with other westcoast legends like Ice Cube, MC Eiht will co-sign him, so will DJ Quik, who he had produce on his albums, introduced producers to the mainstream like Fred Wreck, Meech, Jellyroll, and reintroduced Battlecat, supported Tookie Williams, started his own innercity youth football league, before he was famous, spent his first 2 years of adulthood in jail, and the cats been in the game for 14 years and is still putting out platnum albums. If you hate on all of that, then you are just a pure hater.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 08:58:15 PM »
he's obviously being sarcastic.  are you that dense? ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 09:00:41 PM »
he's obviously being sarcastic.  are you that dense? ::)

???

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:27 PM »

LMBAO! Sure cuz. Snoop's the Fuccin King of the West get that shit correct. So many Snoop Haters. I swear Snoop cant win with all you  bitches hatin.
Back it up.

the only platnum west rapper outside of Aftermath, the only westcoast artist who actually tried to put out new artist using his name (Eastsidaz, Bad Azz, brings back Lil' HD after 8 years, releases Snoop's All Stars which features new artist to the mainstream, though he did it independently so no mainstream success) works with other westcoast legends like Ice Cube, MC Eiht will co-sign him, so will DJ Quik, who he had produce on his albums, introduced producers to the mainstream like Fred Wreck, Meech, Jellyroll, and reintroduced Battlecat, supported Tookie Williams, started his own innercity youth football league, before he was famous, spent his first 2 years of adulthood in jail, and the cats been in the game for 14 years and is still putting out platnum albums. If you hate on all of that, then you are just a pure hater.

Real talk!!  :laugh:
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 09:09:19 PM »

Back it up.

ok, ur wrong on the only rapper to go platinum outside of aftermath, two words $hort Dog, and more, what west coast rap legends havent worked with other west coast rap legends, how does supporting tookie williams make him king of the west??? a football team c'mon now ur just being ridiculous, WOW he spent 2 years in jail before he was famous hes a real king now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 09:13:49 PM »

Back it up.

ok, ur wrong on the only rapper to go platinum outside of aftermath, two words $hort Dog, and more, what west coast rap legends havent worked with other west coast rap legends, how does supporting tookie williams make him king of the west??? a football team c'mon now ur just being ridiculous, WOW he spent 2 years in jail before he was famous hes a real king now.

his being real to the innercity, using his wealth to do some good to the kids. that's more than dre, that's more than too short, that's giving back to the community that made you. everything else, you basically had no argument other than, that doesn't impress me. well kid, you are a hater. stop hating, and realize snoop has been famous almost your whole life. now think about it, how old are you, and then realize dude is a legend, and active legend at that, and that you are just a young punk who thinks he knows hip-hop because he bought a too short record that came out before you were born, so now you are an expert. kid please, your arms are too short to box.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »

Back it up.

his being real to the innercity, using his wealth to do some good to the kids. that's more than dre, that's more than too short, that's giving back to the community that made you. everything else, you basically had no argument other than, that doesn't impress me. well kid, you are a hater. stop hating, and realize snoop has been famous almost your whole life. now think about it, how old are you, and then realize dude is a legend, and active legend at that, and that you are just a young punk who thinks he knows hip-hop because he bought a too short record that came out before you were born, so now you are an expert. kid please, your arms are too short to box.
Pac did more than that he helped the hood put money INTO the hood not make a football team, all the shit I pointed out are givens to why hes not king of the west, answer me this one question, how does supporting tookie williams give u one reason to call him king of the west? LOL I know more bout hip hop then u dog,  and when did I say I was an expert, im not an expert theres hella motherfuckers out there who know more bout hip hop than me, im 16 btw. saying I dont know shit bout hip hop comin from a person who likes one of the worst groups in hip hop history, thats some funny shit.  my arms are too short to box? speakin on shit u dont know bout, sad c'mon mija STEP IT UP.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 10:39:23 PM »
Anybody that doesn't see the sarcasm was bon without a sense of humour...

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 10:45:16 PM »
LOL, damn ur good. well there goes my fun for the evening, well look on the bright side free slurpys at 7-11 tomoro ;D

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 11:14:10 PM »
lol, that was funny

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 11:16:28 PM »
M-DOGG, ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE. 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 02:00:58 AM »
Man fuck snoop, wackass, anorexic, wanna be gangsta, needs to eat muthafucka!!!!! That bitch aint shit!!!!!!!

LOL
 :grumpy:

kemizt

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 02:08:49 AM »
Man fuck snoop, wackass, anorexic, wanna be gangsta, needs to eat muthafucka!!!!! That bitch aint shit!!!!!!!

LOL
 :grumpy:
aight i'll take back wack ass cuz hes came with some tight shit thru the years, i dont know bout the wanna be gangsta ive heard shit here and there but yea idk, but that muthfucka needs to start eatin. hes just skin and bones. im just lookin out 4 his health.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 04:03:22 AM »
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 04:19:16 AM »
its not even sarcasm.. and it wasn't pointed at dubcnn it was pointed at everything NON-snoop related posted on dubcnn.. he's jokingly saying if its on dubcnn and it aint snoop dogg.. its wack...

fucking retards man.. who let ya'll on a keyboard?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 04:20:47 AM by Overseer »