Author Topic: Ok, now stop talking shit  (Read 330 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok, now stop talking shit
« on: July 11, 2006, 05:31:01 AM »
Some considerations about the WC final:

1) Italy played better in the first 45'. France scored on penalty on their very first (and only) offensive action of the first half, and the penalty wasn't even so cristalline. We accepted it without saying a word. And to accept a penalty in a WC final with that fair play is not easy to see. Zidane scored with a lob. Something that is taken as the worse insult possible by 99% of the GK's of the world (expecially in Italy). Buffon accepted it, like a man, with fair play. We tied the game, 1-1. End of first half. In the 2nd half and in OT France probably outplayed us, i admit it. We were phisically exhausted (we don't have black guys like Henry and Malouda who can run 180' without stopping, and we fought a real war against Germany in the previous match), and we wasn't able to attack France the way we should have done it. But we're basically a defensive team, players plays with passion, as a team, united, and we have the best defenders (and GK) in the world, so we didn't really suffered them. The tie was not a scandal, imo. Yes, France created more chances and had a better possession of the ball, but other than a Ribery shoot at the end who went close to the net i dont remember other great offensive actions (no posts hitted like us, etc..). But hey, did you all forget Italy scored a goal with Toni at 61', but the linesman said it was offside? (from the replay it was offside. For a couple of cm's anyway). So we created the most dangerous situation in the 2nd half too. Fact. A goal not allowed for a so damn close offside. We plays like that. We don't hold the ball, we just defend and counter-attacks. But we didn't get dominated. Matter of fact Buffon only did a great save, in OT.

2) Zidane hitted Materazzi. Ok, probably Materazzi dissed him. We don't know what he said to Zizou (but it's sure he didn't call him a terrorist, since the english newspaper who invented it corrected itself; and for sure he didn't diss "Africans", since the same newspaper made it clear, by adding Materazzi is best friend with Inter striker Martins from Nigeria, and since he plays with a lot of "Africans" in Inter), but it was something private, wrong, a provokation. We don't know what Zidane did to deserve it (maybe Zidane started it a couple of minutes before, or maybe he did something we can't link to the incident..). But it's not even that important. Materazzi used the words. Zidane used his head to hurt Materazzi. And he did it with violence. If he wasn't retiring, i'm sure FIFA should have banned him for at least 4 games (remember they banned italian player De Rossi for 4 games). So that's not exactly a great way to finish a career. Plus Zidane was the captain, so the punishment should have been even more than 4 games. And, talking about Zidane being the captain, he had to think about his teammates, about the team, and about France first, and then about himself. The correct thing to do in that situation was not to leave his teammates alone, and to prepare himself for the penalties (Materazzi scored his penalty. Get it, Zidane. Materazzi scored). I know this is a gangsta rap forum, and we all love fights and shit, but Zidane was a professional football player, not a thug from Compton. He made a mistake. You shouldn't blame Materazzi, you should blame Zidane. Then yes, Materazzi is a bastard. But he didn't violated the rules of the game. You can talk with another player, you can diss him, you can provoke him, you can joke him, but you can't hit him in the chest with a header. Everybody knows it.

3) I'm reading tons of comments about France deserving the win cause they played better. I'm hearing it from French guys, expecially. But fuck that: it's not about playing better, it's about scoring more and win. Don't you remember the WC in 1998? Italy played better and deserved to win. But France won on penalties. If i remember well you guys didn't say shit like: "Damn, Italy deserved it. We robbed!". No, you celebrated it. And you did the correct thing, don't get me wrong. Plus what about Euro 2000? Italy was winning 1-0 till 89'. You scored at 90'. Then you won on golden goal. Italy totally destroyed France, that day. But you got the win. Once again you celebrated it, and you didn't write "Damn, Italy deserved it. We robbed!". So why all of a sudden you're saying it now that it happened to you? Accept it like a man, like i did back in 1998 and 2000, and like Italians did, in general.

So please stop talking shit. It's paranoid. Italy got the win. We are celebrating it like never before. Accept it.

wcsoldier

Re: Ok, now stop talking shit
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 05:54:38 AM »
I agree , outside you didn't destroy us in 2000, in 1998 that was a shitty game (you could have scored with Baggio in OT though).. About 2nd half and OT, my regrets are Domenech didn't enter Trezeguet around 60 min when we dominated .. and yes I can't put that Ribery shot out of my mind... for the "talking shit" part, you have to understand one thing : there is a LOT in Italian people living in France and there is a lot of hate between "us" and them...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 06:04:53 AM »
I think people are forgetting some main facts of the whole match.

* Malouda dived.
* Italy got a goal chopped off which shouldn't have been.

Plus ppl are actually bitching about whether or not the 4th official watched the screen to see the Zidane incident. Who gives a fuck? He did what he did and got punished correctly, it doesn't really matter how they came to make that decision.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 06:05:37 AM »
Well to tell you the truth italians aren't always threaded with respect, all around the world. So them celebrating our win is like a revenge, for them. So consider this thing too. That's why probably some of them are overreacting. They're just pride of being Italians. You know, in a lot of places to call somebody an Italian is meant to be an insult. Racist. Now this people is getting their revenge. It's like Angola beating Portugal, Senegal beating France, Cuba beating USA... It's Italy beating the haters/racists. That's how italian people from outside Italy is probably considering it.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 06:08:12 AM »
I think people are forgetting some main facts of the whole match.

* Malouda dived.

Plus ppl are actually bitching about whether or not the 4th official watched the screen to see the Zidane incident. Who gives a fuck? He did what he did and got punished correctly, it doesn't really matter how they came to make that decision.

It's like for that game vs Australia. People forgot the fact the ref sent off Materazzi after 2 minutes from the start of the 2nd half for a foul he committed on.... Zambrotta!
They forgot how we had to play 43 minutes in 10 vs 11 for a mistake. And how we were forced to defend and to replace one of our strikers (Totti) to add a defender.
But they all talked shit about the final penalty (which could have been a penalty, anyway. Grosso didn't dive. You can only say the Australian guy didn't want to make a foul, but it's about it).

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 06:14:50 AM »

:nawty: rules are rules, this screen is not supposed to be used (anyway FIFA is dumb coz why is there a screen in the area then...) when Vieira scored a goal against South Korea, why didn't the 4th official react then ?... you can't use when u want ... too easy

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 06:16:05 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2PgG8j0gyQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k2PgG8j0gyQ</a>

yup, watch lucas neill's left hand.  he puts it on grosso's foot and trips him. PENALTY.
NO MORE WAR

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 06:16:31 AM »

you're surely not talking about the CORRECT offside decision the linesman gave?!??!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 06:17:03 AM »

:nawty: rules are rules, this screen is not supposed to be used (anyway FIFA is dumb coz why is there a screen in the area then...) when Vieira scored a goal against South Korea, why didn't the 4th official react then ?... you can't use when u want ... too easy

i knew you would say that but u should look at zidane's actions and not focus on HOW he was found guilty
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 06:19:15 AM »

They didn't show it on the big screen. I'm 100% sure of that cause Italian TV had a camera on the big screen, watching if it showed the replay. They didn't. In fact the whole stadium was boooing the decision of the ref to give a red card to Zidane. They didn't see shit. 100% sure.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 06:20:03 AM »

you're surely not talking about the CORRECT offside decision the linesman gave?!??!

Yeah it was an offside.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 06:20:27 AM »
Well to tell you the truth italians aren't always threaded with respect, all around the world. So them celebrating our win is like a revenge, for them. So consider this thing too. That's why probably some of them are overreacting. They're just pride of being Italians. You know, in a lot of places to call somebody an Italian is meant to be an insult. Racist. Now this people is getting their revenge. It's like Angola beating Portugal, Senegal beating France, Cuba beating USA... It's Italy beating the haters/racists. That's how italian people from outside Italy is probably considering it.
I understand n I don't have a pb with Italians celebrating... but not in this "usual" way (in France) : "we won dirty French  bastards" I was like "don't forget the country who welcomed u and in which you live".. no pb with them being proud of their origin but no need to insult French people

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 06:24:25 AM »
I understand n I don't have a pb with Italians celebrating... but not in this "usual" way (in France) : "we won dirty French  bastards" I was like "don't forget the country who welcomed u and in which you live".. no pb with them being proud of their origin but no need to insult French people

Oh man, this shit happens like everytime. I don't have to tell you what french did back in 2000 in Italy, do i?
But i usually don't judge a population from a few people who act like morons.
The italians who said that did a wrong thing.
But hey, you french guys (and not) are saying we didn't deserve it and that we're bastards too.
A lot of people in this board is dissing Italy and italians, so.. it's more like a defence.
I attack you cause you're dissing me and i'm the champ, now. So fuck you!

Anyway let's discuss about ourself, not about other people. Morons are everywhere, like usual. On both sides.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 06:38:37 AM »
I understand n I don't have a pb with Italians celebrating... but not in this "usual" way (in France) : "we won dirty French  bastards" I was like "don't forget the country who welcomed u and in which you live".. no pb with them being proud of their origin but no need to insult French people
y
Oh man, this shit happens like everytime. I don't have to tell you what french did back in 2000 in Italy, do i?
But hey, you french guys (and not) are saying we didn't deserve it and that we're bastards too.
A lot of people in this board is dissing Italy and italians, so.. it's more like a defence.

Anyway let's discuss about ourself, not about other people. Morons are everywhere, like usual. On both sides.
yep... I congrated u before for the win , no pb... your point of view is valid for us too, not every French said "bastards or sth like that".. anyway fact is that you won so after that we can all discuss long hours , that won't change the result.. this loss really hurts and I guess it's human that people reacts in so different(mostly bad) ways

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2006, 06:44:09 AM »
y

yep... I congrated u before for the win , no pb... your point of view is valid for us too, not every French said "bastards or sth like that".. anyway fact is that you won so after that we can all discuss long hours , that won't change the result.. this loss really hurts and I guess it's human that people reacts in so different(mostly bad) ways

Yeah, i ain't that stupid to not understand it. That's why this is my first (and only) post where i'll try to explain my point of view. I've let you all diss Italy, italians, etc.. without beefing with y'all. At the end of the day, Italy won, you had to react to a loss. I had the privilege to be more under control. And i admitted USA and Czech Rep outplayed us, and i admitted i didnt like the game vs Australia. I think i'm more under control than some of you. But it's because Italy won.