Author Topic: Human Dogg-Funkin Up The Backseat (2Pac ft. 4-Tay - "Only God Can Judge Me" OG)  (Read 409 times)

mauzip

From Event's Myspace:

The original to "Only God Can Judge Me" by 2PAC was called "Funkin Up The Backseat" by Human Dogg (THE ORIGINAL DOGGPOUND) which was Scrap A.K.A. Harold "Scrap" Freddie (who produced the track with Doug Rasheed ), Loc and Tweet. This track was recorded in 1990 and then later on the production had been sold to 2PAC for the "All Eyez On Me" album. THIS IS EXCLUSIVE, RARE AND ANTIQUE MATERIAL. Keep in mind this track was recorded in 1990 and the only copy left was on a tape that had been recovered recently and restored the best it could be so the sound quality is not as it was when it was recorded.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=71401B062B2203BB
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:56:09 AM by Mauzip »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Mad props.This will be interesting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
How didn't this blow in 1990?The track is with probably the same beat as on AEOM and it sounds WAY WAY ahead of its time for 1990
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Jakubs

Can someone re-up please?
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
sounds like bs to me

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Can you re-up this please

mauzip

i re-upped :)

Digital Pimpin'

Thanx 8)

*bookmarks for listening on way home*

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Props man....very interesting

Jakubs

Props. This sounds really interesting.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Digital Pimpin'

How didn't this blow in 1990?The track is with probably the same beat as on AEOM and it sounds WAY WAY ahead of its time for 1990

So true, it's exactly the same beat. Peeps must have been smoking some potent trees in 1990 to be sleeping on this.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow  :o this is amazin, i need more hip hop like this!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

kingwell

Some info on the group:

Human Dogg was a Hip-Hop group formed in the late 80's early 90's by Scrap (Harold "Scrap" Fretty) who Produced "Funkin Up The Backseat" along with Doug Rasheed which later on became "Only God Can Judge Me" for Tupac Shakur. It Consisted of Scrap, Tweet and Loc. Tweet had also formed a click called The Dogg Pound around the same time, which was a hype group for Human Dogg and was about 5 members deep. Anytime Human Dogg had a show The Dogg Pound would attend as well to show their support and to Hype things up. The original members of Human Dogg and The Dogg Pound were all diffrent from the crew Snoop Doggy Dogg had put together later on titled Tha Dogg Pound. Human Dogg resided in Compton, CA and other places & their hype group The Dogg Pound which was led by Russel Rodgers was from Long Beach, CA.

They would represent who they were by walking around with Dogg Pound hats and jackets on a daily basis. Human Dogg was on a verge of getting signed by Power Move Def Jam Records around 1993 for a song titled "Funkin Up The Backseat" which was heavily circulating in the industry at that time but unfortunately they were in the middle of a break up due to physical fighting within the group. Around the time of Coolio's "Fantastic Voyage" which Human Dogg helped perform the hook but was never credited for, Coolio proposed to manage the young talent under Crowbar Management but they felt that the proposal wasn't for their best intrest and refused the offer.

J2K

this iz aiight , sounds good.  8)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Some info on the group:

Human Dogg was a Hip-Hop group formed in the late 80's early 90's by Scrap (Harold "Scrap" Fretty) who Produced "Funkin Up The Backseat" along with Doug Rasheed which later on became "Only God Can Judge Me" for Tupac Shakur. It Consisted of Scrap, Tweet and Loc. Tweet had also formed a click called The Dogg Pound around the same time, which was a hype group for Human Dogg and was about 5 members deep. Anytime Human Dogg had a show The Dogg Pound would attend as well to show their support and to Hype things up. The original members of Human Dogg and The Dogg Pound were all diffrent from the crew Snoop Doggy Dogg had put together later on titled Tha Dogg Pound. Human Dogg resided in Compton, CA and other places & their hype group The Dogg Pound which was led by Russel Rodgers was from Long Beach, CA.

They would represent who they were by walking around with Dogg Pound hats and jackets on a daily basis. Human Dogg was on a verge of getting signed by Power Move Def Jam Records around 1993 for a song titled "Funkin Up The Backseat" which was heavily circulating in the industry at that time but unfortunately they were in the middle of a break up due to physical fighting within the group. Around the time of Coolio's "Fantastic Voyage" which Human Dogg helped perform the hook but was never credited for, Coolio proposed to manage the young talent under Crowbar Management but they felt that the proposal wasn't for their best intrest and refused the offer.

thanks for clearin that up, interesting read

funny how there were 2 groups called the dogg pound and they were both from long bech

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc