Author Topic: Ok, now stop talking shit (pt. 2)  (Read 1363 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok, now stop talking shit (pt. 2)
« on: July 13, 2006, 05:20:23 AM »
I'm talking about Zidane.

Materazzi lost his mother when he was 10. She died, and he grew up without a mother. So he knows how hard it is to have a mother in Hospital, and he knows how hard it is to be called a "son of a bitch". Nobody cares about him. In our stadium, every sunday you can hear fans saying "Materazzi son of a bitch". Every fucking game. But Materazzi doesn't react like Zidane. Yes he makes stupid takles and shit, but it's because he ain't a good player, and he's just so tall and he lacks concentration and coordination. So he's a man enought to accept the "son of a bitch" type of insult, cause he knows he's a football player, a pro, and he has to accept it. In an interview on Gazzetta dello Sport, he said he didn't use the word "terrorist", cause he ain't intelligent enought to link that word to Zidane's rooth (he doesn't even know Algeria has terrorists). He admitted it. Plus he sweared on his dead mother that he never named Zidane's mother. Not only once. He admitted he dissed Zidane's family, he admitted it was a mistake, but he never used the words "terrorist" and "mother". So all the shit the media all around the world said about Materazzi was wrong. And even Zidane's interview had a lie. I'm sure he dissed his sister, maybe his wife. But it happens everytimes, on the pitch. Defenders use all those kind of things to make other people crazy. It's not only Materazzi, it's everybody who does it. And they call Materazzi a "son of a bitch" too, on the pitch. That's legal. The illegal thing is to react the way Zidane did.

Zidane lied about Materazzi dissing his mother.

Plus i've heard some reactions from French guys who made me :o

Gallas said he wanted to kill Materazzi and to punch him in his head. When he was asked why he said "cause he dissed Zidane". But then he added: "Zidane didn't tell us what Materazzi said". LMAO. What?

Not to talk about Zidane's mother. She said: "If Materazzi dissed me i want his balls on a plate", and he dissed him so hard that it's really hard to believe an old woman can use those kind of words. She said it.

That's why i think we're totally inverting the truth.

Materazzi provoked Zidane. It's a fucked up thing, non-sportal, he lacked fair play, and he tried to make Zidane nervous.
But Zidane did the real only big mistake, by hitting Materazzi (who was not ready to be hit) with a header (wow! that's gangsta!) on his chest.
And he did another big mistake on the pitch because, instead of walk away from the pitch like he should have done, he was dissing the ref too, saying he didn't touch Materazzi, and that it was Materazzi who started it.
Like a lil bitch.

I know for some of you guys (ex. french guys) it's impossible to believe Zidane can do this shit, but he can.

Back when he was a Juventus player, Zidane hitted a German player on his head with a header.

Look.

UEFA gave him a 5 games ban. He didn't even apologize, and he said he should have done the same. WOW!
Do Zidane talks German? No, cause the player he hitted didn't talk french or italian, that's for sure..

Plus in 1998, i don't have a pic of it, France was winning 5-0 vs Saudi Arabia. When Zidane litterally walked over an Arabian player who was lying on the pitch after a foul. FIFA banned him for 2 games, if i remember it well. Do Zidane understand Arabian?

Now Materazzi.

It's just fucked up that it happened in a WC Final.
And it's just fucked up that it was Materazzi to provoke him.

But Zidane is used to this shit (14 red cards in his career. More than Materazzi, lol). And he did a mistake. End of the story.

P.S.
In the interview he said he ain't regretting his decision to hit Materazzi. But still he doesn't want to say what Materazzi told him. Probably cause it's bullshit.

FUCK YOU, ZIDANE.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 07:17:20 AM by Antonio »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ok, now stop talking shit (pt. 2)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 05:43:31 AM »
Give it a rest allready!

we won't stop hating on marco.

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 05:44:38 AM »
Fuck man, how do YOU know it was "son of a bithc" 200% ?

So, just becuase Materazzi sweared he didnt say those things doesnt mean shit. People do that all the time. Last month I swore to my mother Ill never get drunk as fuck again, not remembering shit. Do you think Ill stop it ? Hell nah  :D

And just becuase Materazzi said hes too stupid to know what a terrorist is we should all belive him ? Fuck that.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 05:57:43 AM »
Give it a rest allready!

we won't stop hating on marco.

I hate him to death too, more than you. But that wasn't the point of the topic. I just wanted to make things clear.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 06:01:01 AM by Antonio »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 06:00:29 AM »
Fuck man, how do YOU know it was "son of a bithc" 200% ?

So, just becuase Materazzi sweared he didnt say those things doesnt mean shit. People do that all the time. Last month I swore to my mother Ill never get drunk as fuck again, not remembering shit. Do you think Ill stop it ? Hell nah  :D

Is your mother dead? Plus it's the word of a man who's swearing on his dead mother against the word of a man who doesn't even want to reveal what Materazzi said and who want us to accept his header without a reason just because he's Zidane. Fuck that.

And just becuase Materazzi said hes too stupid to know what a terrorist is we should all belive him ? Fuck that.

No. It was The Guardian who said Materazzi called Zidane a terrorist. Then he said he didnt, the very next day, cause they didn't have proofs. Plus all the experts who have read Materazzi's lips never found the word "terrorist". It was just a lie invented by The Guardian, who already apologized.

What can a man say so HORRIBLE to justify a header like that?
He didnt diss his mother who was in Hospital.
He didn't call him or his teammates terrorists.
He dissed members of his family, but not directly (knowing them).

To me there's nothing who can justify it.

Even if he said "your wife is a whore"
Even if he said "your sister is a bitch"
Even if he said "fuck you bitch"
Even if he said".....

It's not a justification, cause things like that happens like everytime, on a pitch. It was nothing personal. It was just a provokation.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 06:03:49 AM by Antonio »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 06:13:45 AM »
I still think it was something nasty. 10 mins before the end of his carrer, the final of the world cup and Zidane reacts like an animal. I know it happened before but Ive never seen him THAT pissed.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 06:18:40 AM »
I still think it was something nasty. 10 mins before the end of his carrer, the final of the world cup and Zidane reacts like an animal. I know it happened before but Ive never seen him THAT pissed.

Not a good defence. You're just refusing to accept it.

Intriago33

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 06:24:49 AM »
At the end of the day, Materazzi provoked him, smth that players do to each other all over planet earth, yes, it's not fair play, but I'm sure it's happened to Zidane alot of times in his career.

End of the day Zidane made a big error, he lost his cool when he should of ignored it, and there's no defence for him.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 06:26:11 AM »

Same can be said about you. YOur biased as hell which is of course normal.

Youre talking about how its 100% that Zidane is lying and Materrazi is speaking the absolute truth.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 06:33:49 AM »
Only 2 people know what was said, Zidane & Materazzi so STFU and stop acting like you KNOW shit that you don't.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 07:07:42 AM »

Same can be said about you. YOur biased as hell which is of course normal.

Youre talking about how its 100% that Zidane is lying and Materrazi is speaking the absolute truth.

No, no. I'm not saying that. Materazzi himself said he dissed Zidane's family (but not his mother, who was the only one in an emotional situation who could have made Zidane react that way), and he apologized. So Materazzi started it. If you wanna know what Materazzi said he said that he was pulling Zidane's shirt, and Zidane said something like "I'll give you the t-shirt at the end of the match", in an arrogant way. So Materazzi started to diss him (in Italy we diss family too. But i think it's like that everywhere. If you wanna diss someone you can diss his sister, his wife, his mother, his dog, whatever.... But you ain't really dissing them, you're dissing the one your talking to. You know what i mean? If i call you a son of a bitch i'm dissing you, not your mother). He wasn't even talking to him face to face. Zidane all of a sudden, without even saying something like "what you said about my sister(/wife/mama/whatever)?" reacted with the header. All of a sudden. So Materazzi took an offence from Zidane and provoked him. Zidane reacted. I understand both things are wrong, but to talk shit on someone is LEGAL, to hurt him with a header is ILLEGAL. End of the story. Materazzi did a mistake too (even if he didn't name his mother or the word terrorist, which is sure for the reasons i wrote), but it was Zidane's fault that he got sent off. Only his fault. Cause he had to control himself.

And i'm not really biased. I'm the n.1 Materazzi hater on the planet (we've talked about him in a couple of topics too, do you remember it? When i wrote it's a scandal he was never been sent off in Inter), and Zizou is my all time fav player (i've written it a lot of times too, plus he's a Juve legend). But i'm hating all the shit people is writing to justify something that, in my eyes, is clear: Zizou did a mistake.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 07:08:39 AM »
Only 2 people know what was said, Zidane & Materazzi so STFU and stop acting like you KNOW shit that you don't.

Hey i was just reporting Materazzi's version of the story. I know you all don't care, but - FLASH - it's the only one we have.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 07:10:18 AM »
Yeah OK you did that fair enough. But just bcoz Materazzi said something doesn't make it true.
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 07:15:13 AM »
Yeah OK you did that fair enough. But just bcoz Materazzi said something doesn't make it true.

No. But at the moment we have Materazzi who sweared on her dead mother he ain't the kind of guy to diss a mother, for this reason, and that he didnt name her.
And on the other side we have Zidane who's saying he did, but he's refusing to give more details about it and he just want us to accept it without clarifying it.

I don't know the truth, but i believe a man in Materazzi's position more.

(i already explained the rumors about the word "terrorists" are 100% fake)

Plus even if he said "son of a bitch" or "you mother is a bitch", it doesnt even change things. I can undertand Zidane being pissed off, since his mother was at the Hospital (but for damn sure Materazzi didn't know it), but it's still his fault if he got sent off.

MATERAZZI lost fair play.
ZIDANE lost his mind.

Two separate things.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 07:17:25 AM »
MATERAZZI lost fair play.

which part of that do u consider to be fair play?
NO MORE WAR