Author Topic: NBA Record-Setting 8 Team, 19 Player Trade To Take Place?  (Read 1949 times)

ecrazy

Re: NBA Record-Setting 8 Team, 19 Player Trade To Take Place?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 12:54:17 AM »
Kenyon Martin was at my work on monday, i dont know what his ass is doin in town, it was funny as fuck, some guy was shouting from the upper pavillion "how'd it feel to lose to the clippers K-mart?" and dude got heated, he told us to get him away, i laughed.

where u work at?

At a southern california theme park :)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 12:58:52 AM »
Kenyon Martin was at my work on monday, i dont know what his ass is doin in town, it was funny as fuck, some guy was shouting from the upper pavillion "how'd it feel to lose to the clippers K-mart?" and dude got heated, he told us to get him away, i laughed.

where u work at?

I was expecting something a lil different but that even better than what I expected.

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 01:07:49 AM »

where u work at?

I was expecting something a lil different but that even better than what I expected.
what were u expecting?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 01:08:06 AM »
76ers would be making a huge transition in their franchise to move to a stage of total rebuilding of the team and they also lose their face of the franchise who is worth millions in just mercahdise and other revenue and getting nutin in return. philly fans r pretty crazy and arent gonna be too happy but i guess they werent really going anywhere wit iverson.

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 01:11:20 AM »
AI for Livingston Has been thrown around as well. I would NOT like that trade one bit neither, AI is on the decline and Livingston is on the uprise.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 01:17:35 AM »
AI for Livingston Has been thrown around as well. I would NOT like that trade one bit neither, AI is on the decline and Livingston is on the uprise.

I know AI is getting older but his last 2 years were some of his best years ever, at least statistically.  But I will agree they were the most pathetic team in the league last year missing the playoffs with  AI, C-Webb, Korver, Sam D, Iguodala, absolutely pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 01:50:03 AM »
Wow it would be crazy if it goes down. I was hoping the Lakeshow would be involved...I think they need to make another move to get a point guard.

Another point guard? We already have a point-guard glut...

Smush Parker/Jordan Farmar/Sasha Vujacic/Shammond Williams.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 01:52:57 AM »

Livingston will be lucky to accomplish half of what Iverson has. Iverson still has years ahead of him and is a proven superstar. Livingston is good, but hasn't really proven much...Phili would be nuts to do that trade, Iverson's value is MUCH higher...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2006, 01:57:40 AM »
Wow it would be crazy if it goes down. I was hoping the Lakeshow would be involved...I think they need to make another move to get a point guard.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.  I love Smush's game, thats why I dont understand why Laker fans think they must go get a pg.  Give Smush some time, hes a very solid player.  Honestly I dont know how much Shammond will help you guys, but I dont think LA needs to worry about a pg.  Even if Smush had no offensive game (which he does) you would still want him on your team cause of his tenacious defense, I love his game.

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2006, 02:02:02 AM »
Lol at the sixers if this trade goes down though I really doubt it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2006, 02:03:11 AM »

Yeah thats what I was thinking.  I love Smush's game, thats why I dont understand why Laker fans think they must go get a pg.  Give Smush some time, hes a very solid player.  Honestly I dont know how much Shammond will help you guys, but I dont think LA needs to worry about a pg.  Even if Smush had no offensive game (which he does) you would still want him on your team cause of his tenacious defense, I love his game.

Yea, Laker fans really underrate Smush due to the fact that the last memory they have of him was his disappointing playoff performance (which happened to be his first one). He's a good player though and will improve with experience...Jordan Farmar is tearing shit up in the summer league as well, he is a natural, definitely the future point guard of the Lakers...Sasha is probably gunna play more shooting guard this year, and Shammon Williams was an MVP caliber player in the Euroleague. He will give us the veteran/experienced push we need at the point...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2006, 02:06:33 AM »

Yea, Laker fans really underrate Smush due to the fact that the last memory they have of him was his disappointing playoff performance (which happened to be his first one). He's a good player though and will improve with experience...Jordan Farmar is tearing shit up in the summer league as well, he is a natural, definitely the future point guard of the Lakers...Sasha is probably gunna play more shooting guard this year, and Shammon Williams was an MVP caliber player in the Euroleague. He will give us the veteran/experienced push we need at the point...

Yea I dont understand why Laker fans are so hard on Smush.  Yea Farmar is going to be good but honestly I still kinda think Smush is the future pg for the Lakers, I dont know I just really like his game.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2006, 02:23:30 AM »
i really want A.I. to go to Boston. him and Paul Pierce would be crazy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 02:25:46 AM »
oh and lakers fans who are hard on smush parker (such as myself) are so hard on him because he had the potential to be our 3rd option, but he just wont step up and play at the level that he's capable of. hopefully he'll improve, if not...TRADE HIM in the middle of the season!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2006, 02:28:39 AM »
oh and lakers fans who are hard on smush parker (such as myself) are so hard on him because he had the potential to be our 3rd option, but he just wont step up and play at the level that he's capable of. hopefully he'll improve, if not...TRADE HIM in the middle of the season!

Dude...He's 24 years old. You're asking him to be a primary option when it was basically his rookie season in the NBA. LMAO. Give him time, he wasn't even supposed to start last season. Even if he doesn't improve (which I gaurantee he will), he's still a very serviceable role-player...PeACe