Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Planning West Coast Dominance, Introducing New Unified Groups Of West  (Read 740 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoops a busta

WestCoasta

haha u people say the same shit EVERY time news come out

I've come to expect who has a bias about stuff and who really goes out of the way to put things down

WestCoasta

and what's this bullshit about the South dominating hip-hop?

as far as I'm concerned, nobody is on top right now, what is the South doing right now that everyone can't stop talking about?

that stuff was 1 year + ago

overall sounds cool but I don't think this is goin anywhere in terms of how he sees it....

it's all politics, it's up to the industry and how much money people wanna spend to shove it down others throats, that's what gets big

I see bullshit and people eat it up, it's because these corporates push it so hard that it's forced on people and it sells

kind of a lose/lose situation, hopefully it works out tho.... I really don't even care too much anymore, getting inside stories on the industry is slowy ruining music as a whole for me
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:32:25 PM by we$t coa$t »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!

as far as I'm concerned, nobody is on top right now, what is the South doing right now that everyone can't stop talking about?

overall sounds cool but I don't think this is goin anywhere in terms of how he sees it....

it's all politics, it's up to the industry and how much money people wanna spend to shove it down others throats, that's what gets big

I see bullshit and people eat it up, it's because these corporates push it so hard that it's forced on people and it sells

kind of a lose/lose situation, hopefully it works out tho.... I really don't even care too much anymore, getting inside stories on the industry is slowy ruining music as a whole for me

Stupid industry...there's no music...
but hey..if no music..no money for industry and rappers.. :(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Si-Chiggedy

What Snoop sais is right, BUT if talks like this, he should do it like this! I cannot understand why he's talkin bout "wstcoast stand up" and stuff but he plans to feature artists like Ne-Yo, Akon, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Brandy and people like that on his album... then I read about a song with E-40, Goldie Loc, MC Eiht & Daz+Kurupt! WOW! Just 1 song full of westcoast and that's it? I think that Warren G won't have any beats on it even like Dre. I hope Snoop will think about his trcklist for his album again, then he had spoken very well in this interview, but if not, it was a whole bunch o' shit!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All I know is that if those group projects really come to fruitition, it should be some bomb shit. Hell yeah.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 10:43:37 AM by T-Dogg »

The Great Elephant

damn i really want to hear bct now...

and whats bad lucc? the war zone name?

Bad Lucc is a rapper.  And he didn't talk at all about his album, I guess you are falling victim to this controversy stunt.

as long as he acts as hard and west-coast oriented on bct, im happy

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
What Snoop sais is right, BUT if talks like this, he should do it like this! I cannot understand why he's talkin bout "wstcoast stand up" and stuff but he plans to feature artists like Ne-Yo, Akon, R. Kelly, Stevie Wonder, Brandy and people like that on his album... then I read about a song with E-40, Goldie Loc, MC Eiht & Daz+Kurupt! WOW! Just 1 song full of westcoast and that's it? I think that Warren G won't have any beats on it even like Dre. I hope Snoop will think about his trcklist for his album again, then he had spoken very well in this interview, but if not, it was a whole bunch o' shit!

Dre doesn't give a fukk about Snoop, so we should stop waiting for that
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Snoop is just setting some ground rules.   8)

"We got rules and regulations.  Follow these rules and you'll go home just fine."
-Xzibit on Knoc's "What We Do" off "The Way I Am" album

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
smh @ Snoop and this rubbish.......... who's this nigga fooling ?

This is tha same nigga was talking shit at The Sorce awards then went and bitched out when tha beef got heated. Muthafucka even went on tha Steve Harvey show to squash tha beef witt Puff Daddy.

This nigga was all over them East Coast niggaz dick especially Jay-Z a few years ago now he wanna come and try fool us niggaz witt this bullshit
  ???

'EclipZe

i just wanna see the new generation come up and take over the game, artists like techniec, eastwood, bad lucc, enock, g.malone, crooked I, bishop lamont etc

WestCoasta

^^ I wouldn't say Techniec and Crooked I are new generation

SGV

You gotta be kidding me. T.I., Rick Ross, (Cool N) Dre, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, etc. These are the busiest dudes in the game right now. They're everywhere. They're all from the South. They're all more successful than anyone else in the industry at the moment. SO that would mean that the South is dominating the Hip Hop industry, because the top artists right now are ALL from the South.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy

You gotta be kidding me. T.I., Rick Ross, (Cool N) Dre, Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, etc. These are the busiest dudes in the game right now. They're everywhere. They're all from the South. They're all more successful than anyone else in the industry at the moment. SO that would mean that the South is dominating the Hip Hop industry, because the top artists right now are ALL from the South.
Really tho

Mr. RuthlessG

Well Snoop has said some shit like this before but he never really did anything.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt this time, if he really is serious about trying to get the west back on top this time, but we will see.