Author Topic: Snoop vs Eminem  (Read 374 times)

The Watcher

Re: Snoop vs Eminem
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2002, 11:41:00 AM »
em
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2002, 12:57:45 PM »

As Incognito said, Eminem tracks are more exclusive and therefore more attractive. (because they're both giant MCs)As for the shit talking, I didn't say that Snoop had a wack flow or lyrical skill. I said that Eminem exceeds him in both. But I gotta add that Snoop has declined lyrically lately... :-/

lol my bad, did i say shit talkin lol
maybe because i didn't know whut else to wrote but still snoop flow is nothing to compare to eminem's one
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2002, 01:12:39 PM »
Fuck kid, get off Snoop's nuts. As soon as someone says ONE little thing about Snoop thats negative (even if its true), you get all defensive and shit.. its really sad.. you are without a doubt, the BIGGEST DICKRIDER I've ever fuckin seen. I can't wait to hear your braindead response to me.. give me shit, ya fuckin retard!!

Anyway, back to the topic.. I guess I'm lookin more forward to Eminem's, cause what we've heard about Snoop's new record don't impress me a bit.. Kid Rock and The Eastside Boys are the confirmed collabos.. damn I'm shaking from excitement  ::). And I don't think Eminem is a bad producer.. he's done some nice work on "Don't Approach Me" and "Blow My Buzz".
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

DPGC2001

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2002, 02:17:41 PM »
I'm looking to both these albums equally but like dude said Eminem is by far a better lyricist but his voice is fuking annoying...Snoop got better flow and voice although Em's flow has improved alot on Renegades...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2002, 02:33:15 PM »
Fuck kid, get off Snoop's nuts. As soon as someone says ONE little thing about Snoop thats negative (even if its true), you get all defensive and shit.. its really sad.. you are without a doubt, the BIGGEST DICKRIDER I've ever fuckin seen. I can't wait to hear your braindead response to me.. give me shit, ya fuckin retard!!

Anyway, back to the topic.. I guess I'm lookin more forward to Eminem's, cause what we've heard about Snoop's new record don't impress me a bit.. Kid Rock and The Eastside Boys are the confirmed collabos.. damn I'm shaking from excitement  ::). And I don't think Eminem is a bad producer.. he's done some nice work on "Don't Approach Me" and "Blow My Buzz".

::)... ok first of all , where u come from , i didn't see your ass fo days up in here and it was good,  i'm the biggest dickrider kool but u ain't gettin none of it from me so get off my back u punk ass motherfucka, just ignore me, and eminem a good producer , shit now we know we ain'T got the same taste now just shut the fuck up , and oh i didn't say snoop was better i didn'T even mention is name, and calling me a kid , i'm sure i'm older then u .lol don't play smart game when u ain't that smart hommie,  anyways
gives me dopeness"                                   

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2002, 09:31:47 PM »
hahaha what a fucken dumb question theres no doubt that big snoop dogg is way the fuck betta than feminem and therefore in my opinon snoops album will be way the fuck betta then eminems. eminem is a pop bitch and i can gurantee he will have at least half his album will be filled with pop crap. eminem is a bitch. big snoop dogg forever.

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2002, 06:52:41 AM »

and calling me a kid , i'm sure i'm older then u .lol don't play smart game when u ain't that smart hommie,  anyways

I was usin lingo when I said "kid".. use your fuckin head. How old are you, anyway? I'm 17.. You sayin I ain't smart?? Damn, that really hurts comin from a mothafucka with the IQ of a severley retarded 4 year old.

1-800-ABCDEFG...
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2002, 05:00:13 PM »
1-900-fuck-off and thats kool keep it real KID , i like your style KID , peace KID
gives me dopeness"                                   

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2002, 12:24:29 AM »
snoop has a better flow than eminem.....but eminem is the better writer!! i am looking forward to snoop again more because eminem to me is just another artist who is something for a while then he gets boring.....but snoop has always been tha man!

AND U CANNOT COMPARE EMINEM WITH SNOOP.....SNOOP IZ BETTER BY FAR!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2002, 05:00:19 AM »
Damn... It's a tie for me man. I really can't say. (This always happens. I can never decide.) They're both excellent, and where Snoop is better in one thing, Em is better in another. Snoop's got his laid back style an' voice and Em's got his ill rhyming skills an' (IMO) excellent production skills. But NEITHER IS BAD IN ANYTHING THEY DO!!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2002, 03:56:20 PM »
EXCELLENT PRODUCTIONS SKILLS.... personnaly i think they both kind of WACK in "PRODUCTIONS SKILLS"
gives me dopeness"