Author Topic: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant  (Read 703 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Tim Duncan > Kobe Bryant
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 11:23:21 PM »
Edited. Blazed. Goodnight.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 06:01:43 AM »
you mean to tell me that Duncan´s better then Lebron,AI & Kobe ??? well that´s your opinion but i certainly don´t agree.

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 07:07:44 AM »
Kobe Bryants game is so much better than Tim Duncan, no question.  TD has been on some good teams, with a good coach ect, but the "Big Fundamental" isnt seeing Kobe, no way....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 09:42:49 AM »
I don't understand this thread...Jermaine O'Neal is arguably better than Tim Duncan nowadays, why didn't you just make a thread saying "Jermaine O'Neal > Kobe Bryant" if you wanted to make a (stupid) bold statement? At least it would make more sesne, as J. O'Neal is your player...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 09:44:32 AM by Now_I_Know »

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »
first of all, one is a PF and one is SG

end of discussion

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »
first of all, one is a PF and one is SG

end of discussion

It doesn't matter...He's talking about the best player in the NBA, which Tim Duncan is obviously far from...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 03:18:04 PM »
oh, well in the discussion of Duncan is better than Kobe, it doesn't make sense because they're 2 completely different players

in the discussion of Duncan being the best in the league, don't be ridiculous

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:17 PM »
KG, Bosh>>>Duncan

Kobe, LeBron, Wade>>>KG, Bosh

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 05:13:19 PM »
i've been saying this for years now Kobe bryant is the best player in the NBA anyone who disagrees :

1) lives somehwere out of LA and doesn't see all of the laker games
2) is a hater
3) is ignorant

NO ONE in the League has the offensive fire power AND the Defensive prowess of kobe
NO ONE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 05:15:16 PM »
lmfao
spice is acting like NIK excpet its al bout duncan.
duncan was the best player in the league but not anymore.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 05:19:20 PM »
KG, Bosh>>>Duncan

Sorry but Jermaine O'neal is better than Bosh. so you should of put JO, KG > Duncan.  Jo is a more polished offensive player, and he is twice the defender Bosh is, I love Bosh hes great but JO is def better

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 06:30:54 PM »
lmfao
spice is acting like NIK excpet its al bout duncan.
duncan was the best player in the league but not anymore.

I don't get it, how is he acting like me? I don't make outrageous claims, I always back what I say with reason... ???

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »
KG, Bosh>>>Duncan

Sorry but Jermaine O'neal is better than Bosh. so you should of put JO, KG > Duncan.  Jo is a more polished offensive player, and he is twice the defender Bosh is, I love Bosh hes great but JO is def better
Bosh is already better than JO....He was better last year, and will be better this year 2....Plus, he isnt injured & on the bench chilling out all the time.  Why do you think the Pacers havnt traded or got rid of JO yet?  Its cuz nobody wants another overpaid, injury-prone superstar.  And other teams arent willing to give up much for JO....Bosh is also only 22 and is way better than JO ever is/was

thats the truth.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 08:42:16 PM »
KG, Bosh>>>Duncan

Bosh is already better than JO....He was better last year, and will be better this year 2....Plus, he isnt injured & on the bench chilling out all the time.  Why do you think the Pacers havnt traded or got rid of JO yet?  Its cuz nobody wants another overpaid, injury-prone superstar.  And other teams arent willing to give up much for JO....Bosh is also only 22 and is way better than JO ever is/was

thats the truth.

Oh my god you are fucking stupid! Bosh way better than JO? LMFAO!  First off from a defensive standpoint its not even close, JO plays defense like Ben Wallace while Bosh is only a average defender.  And with rebounding and offense JO has a more polished game, we havnt traded JO cause WE DONT WANT TO!!  If we put JO on the trading block there would be offers flying at the Pacers from all directions.  Jermaine has 10 years of expierence and hes only 27 you dont know what your talking about.  Also JO has been through the grinds of the playoffs he has battled the Pistons, Heat, he is playoff tested, JO has been to the playoffs every year of his career while Bosh hasnt been in the playoffs in his first 3 years and I promise you he wont be in the playoffs next year either.  Let me know when Bosh finishes in the top 3 in MVP voting.  JO has been to 5 straight all star games and will be in another 5 straight all star games as well.  Stop being so BIASED!! Right now hands down Jermaine is better than Bosh, no question about it.  We'll talk next year when the Pacers make the playoffs for the 10th straight year and Bosh watches from home again.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2006, 12:01:29 AM »
We'll talk next year when the Pacers make the playoffs for the 10th straight year and Bosh watches from home again.
well, the Pacers usually are sitting at home the next week anyways, but whatever...