Author Topic: Anyone from / been to Tennessee?  (Read 184 times)

hempkside2

Re: Anyone from / been to Tennessee?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 02:48:49 AM »
Sup all,
as ive noticed similar Q's on here thought i;d ask my own...
...going to Memphis Tn for a few days next June ... staying right on Beale St

Im  hyped up cos i love soul and the blues and there are already a few ideas i have on some thing to do

(just love that soul food), know of a couple bars want to visit, blues / soul museum, want to see a paddle boat on mississippi (cheesy i know), etc etc

but looking for more ideas if anyone has any, ie clubs, live music bars etc

dayum couple of hiphop artists from round the way id love to see but not sure what live acts will be playing then as music festival is in May

so if you can please drop a line

Pe@cE
all I got to say is stop by purepassion,babydolls,bealstreet,lutherking museum(and be sure to talk to a lady whom marched with king)she sits wright in front of the famous hotel.you will be talking to history wright in front of you,imemphis is avery sleeped on city in my opion..hospitality is 2nd to none.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
Sup all,
as ive noticed similar Q's on here thought i;d ask my own...
...going to Memphis Tn for a few days next June ... staying right on Beale St

Im  hyped up cos i love soul and the blues and there are already a few ideas i have on some thing to do

(just love that soul food), know of a couple bars want to visit, blues / soul museum, want to see a paddle boat on mississippi (cheesy i know), etc etc

but looking for more ideas if anyone has any, ie clubs, live music bars etc

dayum couple of hiphop artists from round the way id love to see but not sure what live acts will be playing then as music festival is in May

so if you can please drop a line

Pe@cE
all I got to say is stop by purepassion,babydolls,bealstreet,lutherking museum(and be sure to talk to a lady whom marched with king)she sits wright in front of the famous hotel.you will be talking to history wright in front of you,imemphis is avery sleeped on city in my opion..hospitality is 2nd to none.

Thanks hon, yeah i agree with you for sure!
Gota most of those in mind 'cept purepassion and babydolls?
Cheers  8)

hempkside2

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 01:32:54 AM »
yet its soooo many different things to do in Memphis...oh!dont be crazy like walking in that hot ass weather.it will kill ya. :'(