Author Topic: MLB 06 The Show  (Read 100 times)

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
MLB 06 The Show
« on: July 19, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »
What do you think about MLB 06 The Show for Playstaion 2 this year boys and girls??? Pros/Cons??? I think it is an awesome game and it definitely quenches my baseball video game thirst this year!!!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: MLB 06 The Show
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 10:52:55 PM »
Best Baseball game ever!!!  Im having so much fun in my franchise with the Yanks I am 39-31, but newayz the game is soooo realistic.  It's really as close to perfect as a game can be!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »
Best Baseball game ever!!!  Im having so much fun in my franchise with the Yanks I am 39-31, but newayz the game is soooo realistic.  It's really as close to perfect as a game can be!

Fuck the yankees

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 11:54:35 PM »

Fuck the yankees

I know Mosav I hate them too but they are fun to play with

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 11:58:57 PM »

Fuck the yankees

I guess so how about playing with the giants.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 12:00:43 AM »

Fuck the yankees

yeah but its not the same cause you have to create barry, it still would be tight though

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 12:14:19 AM »

Fuck the yankees

Just use Stocker! The Giants are intense in this game. Nothing like a battle with Dodgers or Padres!

yeah but its not the same cause you have to create barry, it still would be tight though

The Best of 3 Worlds