Author Topic: Is Papoose the truth?  (Read 311 times)

Jome

Re: Is Papoose the truth?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »
Saigon is the next.
Yep & I think Papoose is gonna dissapoint.Sure, he's gonna have a few good songs, maybe 1 or 2 classics but overall I think his album is gonna be average.I hope I'm wrong tho.

Saigon kinda stepped down, imo..
He's going more commercial by the minute, his content sounds like any other street-thug now, and he always sounds demented in interviews..

Been getting more faith in Papoose lately, that track with Akon produced by Green Lantern was some dope shit, plus he's been nice on the latest mixtapes.
But unfort., it looks like he will use up all his verses on mixtapes, and fall off before he can release a official album on a major, like Saigon & Crooked I.  :-\

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 03:03:22 AM »
Yeah Papoose is the shit btu like Jome said I hope he releases the album soon.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2006, 04:53:24 AM »
Hes good. But JR WRITER is the TRUTH!
i couldnt have said it any better. fuck papoose. he sounds like caboose, fuckin weak as train sounding like motherfucker

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2006, 06:50:26 AM »
I like pap, whats going on with saigon, when does the album driop ? Aint he on Just Blaze's label ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 10:07:35 AM »
I don't think he gonna have an average album. I believe it'll be far from it. Papoose is a beast and what he drops on mixtapes is fuckin' amazin'. I can't picture what he can put together wit this. I think his album is gonna be incredable. I hope so.

urbanchaos

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 02:02:11 PM »
heard pap signs to interscope

album will be straigt fire for sure

ABN

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »
Trae´s the truth but Pap´s aiight.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 09:46:05 PM »
I can't stand this guy

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 11:21:35 PM »
hes got nice punchlines

The Best of 3 Worlds

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 09:33:24 AM »
Papoose can come off real dope, but his last mixtape with Kay Slay was a major disappointment. None of the songs on there really caught my ear. But spitting like he did on, for example, the Touch It remix, you got yourself some dope hip-hop.

And whoever said something about mainstream appeal - don't even worry about it. Lately the trends been more and more so that good, real hip-hop doesn't do well in the mainstream. Solid products have sold a couple hundred thou or so, no more. The stuff they call hip-hop in the mainstream today is mostly just the fad elements you got in the culture - the bling, the slang, the hype-beefs, the occasional dance move... Or so at least it seems in my eye.

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 09:37:16 AM »

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2006, 07:35:50 PM »
Papoose is definitely going to blow.  Dude is a beast!!!  He is an amazing artist and is being pushed by alot of big artists.  He's getting the exposure from Kay Slay & Busta on the Touch It Remix video and live shows!!!