Author Topic: Another lost WCC feature...  (Read 286 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Another lost WCC feature...
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 12:21:49 AM »

So you sayin' we ain't never gettin' that shit back?

Thats exactly what he's saying - you cant get back a feature that the development team removed - the name thing im guessing would have been changed either due to security or to speed up transfer of data, numbers are easier to process and keeps track of new members etc in a sequential format...theres nothing we can do as the actual board database has been changed...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »

So you sayin' we ain't never gettin' that shit back?

Thats exactly what he's saying - you cant get back a feature that the development team removed - the name thing im guessing would have been changed either due to security or to speed up transfer of data, numbers are easier to process and keeps track of new members etc in a sequential format...theres nothing we can do as the actual board database has been changed...

It already went by numbers prior to the update, they just had the OG user name listed under the profile...Let me ask you something, are you and Overseer able to view OG user names when you please? Or is it restricted for admins too?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 11:33:06 AM »

It already went by numbers prior to the update, they just had the OG user name listed under the profile...Let me ask you something, are you and Overseer able to view OG user names when you please? Or is it restricted for admins too?

Nope they have been removed completely in favour of sequential number sequences - sorry but they gone...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 11:34:26 AM »

Nope they have been removed completely in favour of sequential number sequences - sorry but they gone...

LOL, so what if someone forgets their original user name?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »

LOL, so what if someone forgets their original user name?

i almost did, ive never been on dubcc on any other computer, and it took me a while to get it :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 12:01:10 PM »
Yea, I forgot it in the past when I was under a different name...Luckily, back then OG user names wasn't disabled. You guys should contact the development team about this...