Author Topic: SOHH Exclusive: Jim Jones Talks Nas, "I'll Slap The Holy Living Shit Out The Nig  (Read 388 times)

J Bananas

While busy promoting his A Day In The Fastlife DVD and prepping his third album, Jim Jones took time to chop it up with SOHH.com. In this exclusive interview Jones shares that he'll punch Nas in the face and reveals how he'll deal with Tru Life.

Jim Jones doesn't see eye to eye with quite a few rappers. But it doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music. Though Dipset's capo had static with Nas a few years back, he digs God's son's latest song.

"Nas, I like Nas' new song. I'll still slap the holy living shit out the nigga, but I like his new song, that 'Where My Gangstas At." That shit is kinda slick," Jones told SOHH.com. "He got a couple of bars in there. But aside from that, I like music so I can never, nah mean... But I'll punch that nigga all in his mouth if I had to."

Nas isn't the only one Jones wouldn't mind decking. He recently challenged Tru Life to a boxing match after the L.E.S. rapper took several shots at him and Cam'Ron. But don't expect the boxing match to happen anytime soon.

"Who? What's his name?," Jones inquired upon being questioned on Tru. "That's really nothing to talk about like...niggas know I don't do no rap battle or battling rap, shit like that. I live my life by a certain code. We got rules and parameters and once someone steps outside of that shit, they get dealt with when they get dealt with. Aside from that, he's nobody."

"I said that [challenged Tru Life to a boxing match] about a month ago, but... I don't know if he ain't had the money or he just wasn't ready to box," Jim continued. "So now that's out the window, it's back to plan A, doing what we do when we see you, you dig."

Jim Jones' A Day In The Fastlife DVD is in stores now while his album, tentatively titled Bright Lights & Big City, is scheduled to hit stores in October.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

propz! dope read, Jimmy is the truth!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
jim jones = biggest joke in the rap game, EVER.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i didnt even know Nas had a new track

anybody heard it? and how is it?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

lol nice read, props.......You gotta respect Jim Jones.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

Nas and Tru Life better join witness protection, cuz Capo gonna shut em down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

shut them down by taking a beating while Cam does the hundred metre sprint? seems to be all those clowns are good at anyway
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J Bananas

shut them down by taking a beating while Cam does the hundred metre sprint? seems to be all those clowns are good at anyway

:'(

prince

jim jones= joke.

jim jones= biggest wanna be gangsta....

jones ain't on nas level.

WestCoasta

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i didnt even know Nas had a new track

anybody heard it? and how is it?
jim jones= joke.

i wouldnt say game is the most respected rapper out there ;)

westkoastanostra

someone shoot that bitch jim jones....immature muthafucker ...he still on nas' nuts

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
While busy promoting his A Day In The Fastlife DVD and prepping his third album, Jim Jones took time to chop it up with SOHH.com. In this exclusive interview Jones shares that he'll punch Nas in the face and reveals how he'll deal with Tru Life.

Jim Jones doesn't see eye to eye with quite a few rappers. But it doesn't mean he can't appreciate their music. Though Dipset's capo had static with Nas a few years back, he digs God's son's latest song.

"Nas, I like Nas' new song. I'll still slap the holy living shit out the nigga, but I like his new song, that 'Where My Gangstas At." That shit is kinda slick," Jones told SOHH.com. "He got a couple of bars in there. But aside from that, I like music so I can never, nah mean... But I'll punch that nigga all in his mouth if I had to."

Nas isn't the only one Jones wouldn't mind decking. He recently challenged Tru Life to a boxing match after the L.E.S. rapper took several shots at him and Cam'Ron. But don't expect the boxing match to happen anytime soon.

"Who? What's his name?," Jones inquired upon being questioned on Tru. "That's really nothing to talk about like...niggas know I don't do no rap battle or battling rap, shit like that. I live my life by a certain code. We got rules and parameters and once someone steps outside of that shit, they get dealt with when they get dealt with. Aside from that, he's nobody."

"I said that [challenged Tru Life to a boxing match] about a month ago, but... I don't know if he ain't had the money or he just wasn't ready to box," Jim continued. "So now that's out the window, it's back to plan A, doing what we do when we see you, you dig."

Jim Jones' A Day In The Fastlife DVD is in stores now while his album, tentatively titled Bright Lights & Big City, is scheduled to hit stores in October.

Mmm..interesting read.

I was distracted by your picture...damn...awesome picture..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Never realy liked Nas i thought he was kinda boring  but i always reconized that he was one of the best lyricists. With that said i cant belive a no name like jimmy jones i dissing him. Nas is 10000000 ties better and light years away better then the lol...capo

Sikotic™

jim jones= joke.

Replace "jim jones" with "game" and it makes more sense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE