Poll

Which movie is better!

True Romance
2 (13.3%)
Scarface
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?  (Read 505 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

True Romance vs Scarface which is better?
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:15:16 PM »
For all of you that have seen both movies which one do you prefer? Im sure most people will say scarface and these are my 2 favorite movies ever and I have to choose True Romance.  It just has a little more flavor and substance than scarface, it really is a perfect movie.  Im watching it right now!! ;D

rik

Re: True Romance vs Scarface which is better?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 10:25:57 PM »
I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen True Romance  :-[ . I've been meaning to watch it but keep forgetting. I can't vote right now but Scarface is a great movie and I've heard a lot of good thing about True Romance.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen True Romance  :-[ . I've been meaning to watch it but keep forgetting. I can't vote right now but Scarface is a great movie and I've heard a lot of good thing about True Romance.

Oh my god you need to watch it. Fuckin amazing and it gets better the more you watch it, every single scene is great!  Make sure its the next movie you watch  ;D

rik

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »

Oh my god you need to watch it. Fuckin amazing and it gets better the more you watch it, every single scene is great!  Make sure its the next movie you watch  ;D

Yeah man everyone tells me that I gotta watch it. It's weird cus I usually watch all those gangsta type flicks. For some reason I never watched this one. But it will for sure be the next movie I watch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 10:39:52 PM »
Damn, that is a tough one. Scarface had got drugs, violence, and it just downright cool. True Romance has all of that, but so much more as well.

For real, you got me puzzled right now lol. I'll go with Scarface ONLY because I've seen it more than True Romance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 10:43:36 PM »
I know its tough, the end of Scarface is chilling but the ending of True Romance is out of this world, I just saw the ending again for the 15th time and it was better than the first time I saw it lol, thats when you know a movie is great.  Both are classics!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 10:44:40 PM »
scarface....u can't top al pacino/tony montana...that character is a legend....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:05 PM »

Yeah but all the classic scenes in True Romance give it a run for its money.  I know Pacino as Montana is INCREDIBLE but Christian Slater as Clarence is great also

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 10:53:13 PM »
for me I go with true romance, I love that movie.  Just so many great parts.  The Chrisipher Walken vs Dennis Hopper scene is one of my all time favorite scenes ever.  The James Gandolfini scene is tight as hell too.  True Romance is a perfect movie.  Its possibly genius.  This, Pulp Fiction, and Resivoir Doggs are just straight up flawless movies, that imo no matter how many times u seen them they never get old.  And I won't lie to ya, I may think True Romance is my favorite of the 3.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55:30 PM »
for me I go with true romance, I love that movie.  Just so many great parts.  The Chrisipher Walken vs Dennis Hopper scene is one of my all time favorite scenes ever.  The James Gandolfini scene is tight as hell too.  True Romance is a perfect movie.  Its possibly genius.  This, Pulp Fiction, and Resivoir Doggs are just straight up flawless movies, that imo no matter how many times u seen them they never get old.  And I won't lie to ya, I may think True Romance is my favorite of the 3.

You said it!  True Romance really is genius, i dont understand how anyone can come up with such a amazing story, flawless shit.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 11:01:39 PM »

Yeah but all the classic scenes in True Romance give it a run for its money.  I know Pacino as Montana is INCREDIBLE but Christian Slater as Clarence is great also

yea thats true!....but i'd go w/ scarface....

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
Shit i aint seen True Romance, either....Glad its got good reviews here though al prolly rent it next sunday.

The Maestro

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 11:07:54 PM »
im unsure of why i have never seen true romance...scarface is my favorite movie of all time...but after reading all of the hype in this thread im going to watch true romance for sure...

i have to admit...i was gonna come in here and start talking shit cuz to me nothing can top scarface...but after reading everything im pretty convinced its possible

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 11:11:37 PM »
im unsure of why i have never seen true romance...scarface is my favorite movie of all time...but after reading all of the hype in this thread im going to watch true romance for sure...

i have to admit...i was gonna come in here and start talking shit cuz to me nothing can top scarface...but after reading everything im pretty convinced its possible

Nice! Watch True Romance a few times and Im convinced it will be one of your favorites, its genius

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 11:12:01 PM »
Shit i aint seen True Romance, either....Glad its got good reviews here though al prolly rent it next sunday.

You will be impressed!