Author Topic: Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto  (Read 460 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto
« on: July 25, 2006, 11:35:13 AM »
Them Interscope cats are crazy. How can you be on Aftermath and not having a Dre single. Ghetto is a great track but wont push the sales up like Get You Some or Over Here would.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto

Its been whispered in my ear Busta Rhymes recently filmed his next music video for the track “Ghetto” Ft Rick James.

Filming for the video took place July 17th-19th in New York, Baltimore and Los Angeles and will feature appearances by Snoop, Ty James, Daz, Kurrupt, Papoose, DJ Green Lantern and Spliff Star.

While most of the video was filmed going through several different ghettos, a portion of it was filmed in front of a large Rick James mural.

http://www.thestreetspace.com/?p=790

rik

Re: Busta Rhymes Shoots Video For Ghetto
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 11:43:17 AM »
That's wack. They should have gone with Get You Some that song is  :o

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 11:48:12 AM »
Yeah I don't think he should of shot a video for that track. Didn't he just let loose 'New York Shit'. Why would he even shoot a video that early, ain't he just gonna have to wait a few months to release it? I hope that ain't his next single...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:08:35 PM »
Busta & Interscope are fuckin idiots, they're putting out all the worst songs as singles.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 03:12:05 PM »
lol @ busta, i think its already too late for him to do any serious damage sales wise. the big bang is a serious flop if you consider how much it might have sold with the right promotion and singles....

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 03:40:25 AM »
Busta & Interscope are fuckin idiots, they're putting out all the worst songs as singles.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 03:42:35 AM »
In The Ghetto is a dope song, but I agree, dont fink it shud b his nxt single!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 09:22:54 AM »
Ever since i first heard the that track i skip it just cuz the orginal song was way better

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 09:23:06 AM »
Ghetto is a dope song, but damn - a video for it? Y'all right, Interscope (and Busta(?)) are choosing some weird ass singles...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 10:09:54 AM »
i think its great... that they take one of the best tracks as a single.. fuck if it dont fits the club as much as How We Do It Over Here does.. Ghetto is much more hiphop IMO

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »
i think its great... that they take one of the best tracks as a single.. fuck if it dont fits the club as much as How We Do It Over Here does.. Ghetto is much more hiphop IMO

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »
fuck it, i'm happy about this. ghetto is a tight track, gotta agree with the comment above. who cares if it ain't a club track, shit is a great song.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 07:38:12 PM »
I agree I think Ghetto is a great track and sounds like it might be a good video!!  Can't wait to see it.  Busta's album is one of my favs from this year.  One of the best albums to come out this year!!!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 05:15:33 AM »
Great This shud help boost his sales! ??? ::) :-X...............................................NOT!
Such a shame that one of the album of the year has released such screwed singles!

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 05:19:10 AM »
Great This shud help boost his sales! ??? ::) :-X...............................................NOT!
Such a shame that one of the album of the year has released such screwed singles!

who of us hiphop heads cares that the mtv groupies don't dig it.

atleast he shoots vids for the doper songs imo. and new york shit is the bomb