Author Topic: Vince Carter speaks on Kobe, Lebron, and Wade  (Read 309 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Vince Carter speaks on Kobe, Lebron, and Wade
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »
Carter was asked about particular NBA players, such as Kobe Bryant, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.

"Kobe gets away with murder and they let LeBron and Dwyane travel with the ball," he said.

can't argue with the highlighted part

hes right players like himself and jermaine oneal, ron artest, chris webber, KG,  and Rasheed Wallace get Barely any calls when AI, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron get away with murder

LMAO! He's right?! He's just mad at Kobe for this:

Have you even watched Kobe play? I don't think the refs can make it any more obvious that they HATE him...Wince Carter is a little bitch, he saw the 81 performance and 62 in 3 quarters, that's probably what he meant by "Kobe gets away with murder". ;D

:-X

rik

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 01:14:06 PM »
Vince Carter is a bitch. He's just mad he doesn't have the game Kobe does.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 03:05:02 AM »
^true. He's a pure hater. Hella sad how he always has Kobe's name in his mouth. Remember his 'scoring 81 points is bad for the kids' comment? Lol. I don't know why he's so anti-Kobe, but they used to get along.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 09:12:31 AM »
^true. He's a pure hater. Hella sad how he always has Kobe's name in his mouth. Remember his 'scoring 81 points is bad for the kids' comment? Lol. I don't know why he's so anti-Kobe, but they used to get along.

Yeah man. If that ain't a hater I don't know what is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 09:45:37 AM »
I don't know why he's so anti-Kobe,

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 01:46:43 PM »

Yeah man. If that ain't a hater I don't know what is.

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24