43 (52.4%)
Not as good as I thought it would be
16 (19.5%)
Fucken Horrible
7 (8.5%)
I am no longer a Game fan since I've seen the Change of Heart Video
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: After listening to Games new song "One Blood" off the Doctors Advoacte...  (Read 1053 times)

kingwell

The beat BANGS in the car.

PLANT

sounsd pretty dope to me

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Am I the only one who seemed to enjoy the screaming of one blood in the background  :laugh:

Nope not at all - i love it too....get out in your cars people - this fucking BUMPS in the system!!!

Word!!! Just put it on 2 disc 2 go str8 in my car!!!

I'm feelin this track, gr8 street single!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I wouldn't go as far as calling it "unbelievable", but shit most definately bangs hard, no doubt.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im Big, Im Cube, I'm Nas, I'm Pac this shit aint nothin but a warning till my album drops.

A warning for what ? More name dropping ?  :P

suckaa free

who voted "i am no longer a game fan since watching the change of heart footage?"  state yo name nigga, state yo name!!!   :laugh:

XaNdEr

yeah i wanna know too  :o

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
SORRY TO SAY BUT U FULLS R BRAINWASHED OR IN DENIEEL.  LETS KEEP IT REAL GAMES VERSE IS THE SAME OL RECYCLED BULLSHIT DRE SAID THIS,  IMPALA THAT, BANDANA THIS, BEEF WITH J & 50 YADDA YADDA YADDA. OH AND THAT BEAT IS FUCKEN GARBAGE, COME ON NOW. WE LOOKED HIGHLEY AT HIM CAUSE HE WAS WITH DRE & 50, BUT NOW I GUESS HE could SAY ANYTHING & PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT.

NO HATING JUST REAL SHIT..
GAME OVER! 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:11:23 AM by Hectic »

suckaa free

SORRY TO SAY BUT U FULLS R BRAINWASHED OR IN DENIEEL.  LETS KEEP IT REAL GAMES VERSE IS THE SAME OL RECYCLED BULLSHIT DRE SAID THIS,  IMPALA THAT, BANDANA THIS, BEEF WITH J & 50 YADDA YADDA YADDA. OH AND THAT BEAT IS FUCKEN GARBAGE, COME ON NOW. WE LOOKED HIGHLEY AT HIM CAUSE HE WAS WITH DRE & 50, BUT NOW I GUESS HE CAUSE SAY ANYTHING & PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT.

GAME OVER! 
i know its coming, here we go!!! : 

:argue:

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
SORRY TO SAY BUT U FULLS R BRAINWASHED OR IN DENIEEL.  LETS KEEP IT REAL GAMES VERSE IS THE SAME OL RECYCLED BULLSHIT DRE SAID THIS,  IMPALA THAT, BANDANA THIS, BEEF WITH J & 50 YADDA YADDA YADDA. OH AND THAT BEAT IS FUCKEN GARBAGE, COME ON NOW. WE LOOKED HIGHLEY AT HIM CAUSE HE WAS WITH DRE & 50, BUT NOW I GUESS HE CAUSE SAY ANYTHING & PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT.

GAME OVER! 

FAR FROM OVA. A LOT OF NIGGAS WAS HYPE EXPECTING A CALI SONG.   WESTSIDE STORY IS A DOPE CALI STREET SONG.  THIS IS A UNIVERSAL STREET SONG, BUT ITS STILL DOPE. 8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Yep damn good track, sad to see the namedropping coming back but then again, why is that such a bad thing?...a good track is a good track regardless of how many names he drops. Definetely got me lookin 4ward 2 Doc's advocate......

And also is this track a confirmation that Dre is working on the album or what?

The Maestro

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Game came dope on this...
can't wait to hear some more

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
its grows on u

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Paul

im not a game fan but this is quite a nice song

BUT just because its game the song is gettin a bit overrated
im telling you if this was a kurupt track with recycled verses like game is doing over that beat everyone would be like wack, fell off hard and so on.
funkyfreshintheflesh