Author Topic: how would you feel if detox highlighted aftermath instead of the west coast?  (Read 205 times)

The Great Elephant

with spots like raekwon, busta, 50, eve, eminem and bishop (with snoop on one or two songs) as opposed to tons of snoop and lamont with guest spots by cube, ren, hittman, knoc, etc.  personally the latter seems less and less likely the more we hear.

mauzip

i'd be very disappointed

suckaa free

we need to stop makin these DETOX threads.

but, it would be fucked up if dre highlighted the A roster only.  we need ren back on spittin fiya.

"THE" MoSav

I just want a GREAT CD! Whatever he has to do to make it a great cd, get'r done dre!

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

I'll say it again...when is the last time Dr. Dre released a disappointing album? I think you get my point.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Great Elephant

we need to stop makin these DETOX threads.

it just saying b/c nima's interview with snoop made it sound like the chemistry wasnt the same and this would be the case.  i don't doubt there's be a nwa track or something, but i also don't think a lot of the rappers you'd consider chronic guest spots would be able to work with dre nowadays.

The Great Elephant

I'll say it again...when is the last time Dr. Dre released a disappointing album? I think you get my point.

i'm not saying it'll be a flop, i just don't think it'll be considered the 3rd chronic album if you know what i mean.

$Eg2$

Probably that album Been there done That  was on after he left Tha Row and Pac Smased Alize LOL Didnt the Firm Flop too???

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I thnk he can do wtv he wants. I would like to see Cube, Wc, Mc ren and Snoop on it, get some old flows going ya know

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whatever sounds the best, I fucks with it. Of course I'd like a lot of West Coast people on there, but for real, don't really matter where the people on it are from as long as it's dope.