Author Topic: Sunglasses..  (Read 344 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sunglasses..
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 11:35:24 AM »
I wear my sunglasses at night, all haters don't understand... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
for real...the 10.00 sunglasses are where its at...

i'm hard on my sunglasses...i buy atleast 2 pairs every summer because they get all bent up and shit...i don't understand how people pay like 200 bucks for sunglasses...for the same price i could buy 20 pairs...thats 10 years worth of sunglasses...and they look and feel exactly the same.

blows my mind
not true i bought my gurl diors for 200 and the quality is just amazing man i saw exact imitarions at the mall on a stand and that shit was a fuckin peice of shit compared to the ones i got just know one thing man u get wat u payed for if u didnt the u must be and idiot to be fooled

lets see....

200.00 - block the sun

10.00 - block the sun

i'm not seein the difference
the difference is quality and authenticity like i dont no about u but shoes from payless do the same thing as shoes from footlock but i dont think u shop at payless, get my drift? like i personaly cant stand fake shit like i rather save and save and fianly get the reall shit then just blow half or even quarter of the moeny on the fake shit like i love AF1s and if i know for a fact the the af1s that i buy turn out to be fake i wont wear then ill either take them back of put them on ebay. anyways my point is yes they both do the same thing but the better brand is just the better brand. but im not to big on glasses cuz my 15 dollar aviators are just fine

i completely agree with you on shoes generally...but theres a difference...shoes wear out over time...the cheap shoes wear out faster...thats why they are cheaper...

sunglasses however if kept nice are not going to 'wear out'....they will still block the sun just as well 5 years down the road if they are taken care of...the problem is...people like me can't keep sunglasses in tact for longer than a month. i put them in my pockets. i throw them around. there is no point to paying that much for them just because they are a name brand

LMAO...Dude, just like shoes, there's a difference in quality for glasses too. For example, I gaurantee that your glasses don't have nearly the same UV protection as a pair of 200 dollar glasses...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 12:28:26 PM »
maybe this is different for me again because i live in washington and we don't get a whole lot of sun here....

but im pretty sure none of you guys buy the 200.00 glasses for the UV protection...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »
maybe this is different for me again because i live in washington and we don't get a whole lot of sun here....

but im pretty sure none of you guys buy the 200.00 glasses for the UV protection...

I don't even wear sunglasses, but I know it's common sense that cheaper glasses will be cheaper in quality...The difference in price isn't for fun.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 12:52:58 PM »

I don't even wear sunglasses, but I know it's common sense that cheaper glasses will be cheaper in quality...The difference in price isn't for fun.

the only difference is the uv protection like you said...and most people really don't care about that...

people buy the 200.00 sunglasses because they are name brand. its a status thing...same reason i spent 500.00 on a watch even though i had 2 decent watches that worked fine and looked good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 12:57:24 PM »

the only difference is the uv protection like you said...and most people really don't care about that...

people buy the 200.00 sunglasses because they are name brand. its a status thing...same reason i spent 500.00 on a watch even though i had 2 decent watches that worked fine and looked good

You still don't get it...It's not only UV protection. With quality glasses, you're getting just that...quality. A stronger (real) frame, better lenses that won't break/crack, scratch resistant, etc...Trust me, there's a reason aside from the brand-name that they are priced higher...I mean, sure they are overpriced, but that doesn't mean they're not 10X better...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 01:00:21 PM »

You still don't get it...It's not only UV protection. With quality glasses, you're getting just that...quality. A stronger (real) frame, better lenses that won't break/crack, scratch resistant, etc...Trust me, there's a reason aside from the brand-name that they are priced higher...I mean, sure they are overpriced, but that doesn't mean they're not 10X better...PeACe

so what your saying is that if i sit on a pair of 200.00 glasses they wont get all bent up like the 10.00 ones do? i don't think so. i've never had lenses scratch, break, or crack even on a 10.00 pair

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »

so what your saying is that if i sit on a pair of 200.00 glasses they wont get all bent up like the 10.00 ones do? i don't think so. i've never had lenses scratch, break, or crack even on a 10.00 pair

No, what I'm saying is that the chances of them breaking are a lot slimmer...

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 01:21:05 PM »

still though think of the logic...if the 200.00 ones break say...5 years down the line...

and the 10.00 ones break say...once every year....

after 5 years you've spent 400.00 on expensive sunglasses...and 50.00 on cheap sunglasses that look and work exactly the same (except for the uv ray thing)

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 01:22:25 PM »
nice shades hopar i rock those same ones, 15 bucks at longs drugs nigga. im just waiting for those huge dior shades to get played out so regular bitches stop looking like coked out celebrities

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 02:29:18 PM »
im just waiting for those huge dior shades to get played out so regular bitches stop looking like coked out celebrities

I smell ya mayne.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 02:54:23 PM »
nice shades hopar i rock those same ones, 15 bucks at longs drugs nigga. im just waiting for those huge dior shades to get played out so regular bitches stop looking like coked out celebrities

lol

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »
i just bought these this last weekend at the MOTO GP at Laguna Seca in Monterey.....

$10 biatches!... lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
i just bought these this last weekend at the MOTO GP at Laguna Seca in Monterey.....

$10 biatches!... lol
you look like ur in Iraq

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 09:05:06 PM »

still though think of the logic...if the 200.00 ones break say...5 years down the line...

and the 10.00 ones break say...once every year....

after 5 years you've spent 400.00 on expensive sunglasses...and 50.00 on cheap sunglasses that look and work exactly the same (except for the uv ray thing)

LOL...It's all a matter of preference. Some people have the money to splurge, some don't...PeACe