Author Topic: Big Rich - That's The Business Music Video!! (Bay Shit)  (Read 346 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

youngmessnucca

Re: Big Rich - That's The Business Music Video!! (Bay Shit)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 04:57:48 PM »
Fire ass video. Great record too.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »
does big rich have a new album out... i got his album with devo  3 story music, but thats from 04 i think

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »
does big rich have a new album out... i got his album with devo  3 story music, but thats from 04 i think

Yea, he's releasing a new album called "Big Rich: Block Tested Hood Approved" on Koch records.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »
whens that coming

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:48 PM »
Phillyfag you know this was filimed in Frisco right? I thought You don't like Frisco. Make up your mind ya bitch.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 07:07:32 PM »
whens that coming

Not sure, I got this from Siccness.net.. I'll look up on it..

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 08:55:15 PM »
Phillyfag you know this was filimed in Frisco right? I thought You don't like Frisco. Make up your mind ya bitch.

Yes I'm well aware of it. I just don't like you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 09:11:04 PM »

You've been saying some shit about Frisco foo. You know what I'm talking about you pale bitch loving faggot.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »
^Hahaha..

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 01:23:47 PM »

You've been saying some shit about Frisco foo. You know what I'm talking about you pale bitch loving faggot.

Frisco IS the gayest city in the world, that's what I said. I really don't care if Rich is a faggot, he makes good music. You're a faggot, and judging by your Diss to your Enemies lolololol, you can't rap either. Ya dumb fuckin beaner. Why don't you hit puberty first, grown some hair on your nuts, get some pussy, then come back at me with somethin.

suckaa free

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 03:19:29 PM »
^Lance Bass is offically available for you.    :camp:

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 06:20:06 PM »

Frisco IS the gayest city in the world, that's what I said. I really don't care if Rich is a faggot, he makes good music. You're a faggot, and judging by your Diss to your Enemies lolololol, you can't rap either. Ya dumb fuckin beaner. Why don't you hit puberty first, grown some hair on your nuts, get some pussy, then come back at me with somethin.
Niggas can't get mad when people say Frisco is the gayest city in the world, I'm from Oakland and I'll admit, it really is..
http://www.gatago.com/alt/rasap/8266891.html

Filmoe(Where Big Rich is from) isn't tho.. That's the traditional black district and isn't like that, along with Hunter's Point, and the projects. Other than that tho, Frisco really is hella Gay, I hate going over there, I don't really fuck with the city like that. I fuck with niggas from there but I hate the city its self.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:20:11 PM by sonofisis »

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 07:59:28 PM »
^no, the only place thats gay is castro....anywhere else you'll get your fucken teeth knocked out, except the sunset ofcourse.

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »

Niggas can't get mad when people say Frisco is the gayest city in the world, I'm from Oakland and I'll admit, it really is..
http://www.gatago.com/alt/rasap/8266891.html

Filmoe(Where Big Rich is from) isn't tho.. That's the tradition black district and isn't like that, along with Hunter's Point, and the projects. Other than that tho, Frisco really is hella Gay, I hate going over there, I don't really fuck with the city like that. I fuck with niggas from there but I hate the city its self.

Tell Phillyfag Oakland is way different from Frisco. I'm from the east bay too man but this motherufcker just loves to talk shit about the bay. Fuck New Jersey