Author Topic: THE SAVAGE!  (Read 198 times)

"THE" MoSav

THE SAVAGE!
« on: July 27, 2006, 06:10:49 PM »
B-Legit Hits The Block With New Single "Like That"
July 26, 2006 by nando

Last year the Block Movement began, as B-Legit released his first solo album on his own independent Block Movement/SMC/Fontana label. Just as Bela told us in our past interview, the situation was right and we'd be hearing much more from the bay area's yellow brick road original.

Well make September your favorite month, cause a year from his last album's release, B-Legit is set to drop "Block Business", his 6th official solo album. The first single hit radio days ago, titled "Like That." Infrared Music CEO E-A-Ski, who's been no stranger to hits this year produced this joint for the purple house president.

On last night's Bomb Bay Radio, B-Legit made all the good details known first, such as his collaboration with Mac Dre titled "Vegas" being included on the new album. He also announced that he'd be presenting Vallejo's own Duna under his own label.

But aside from all that it's Block Business right about now and we have the first single for you to sav out to, courtesy of B-Legeezy himself. Check out the download below:

B-LEGIT: LIKE THAT (produced by E-A Ski)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=227265E54C8A3D70

Look out for more info on "Block Business" Soon.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 06:15:20 PM by MoSavThanLegit »

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Re: THE SAVAGE!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »
The Savage is doing things REAL BIG!! LMAO!!!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 06:12:49 PM »
LMAO!! The savage is back! You gota love B-Legit,  I remember him saying he was going to do his next album big like Jay-z, and then in 6 months it only pushed 4,000 units LMAO!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:13:53 PM »
LMAO!! The savage is back! You gota love B-Legit,  I remember him saying he was going to do his next album big like Jay-z, and then in 6 months it only pushed 4,000 units LMAO!

Yeah i remember that...I dont care if B-Legit ever sells another record IMO he is the BIGGEST SAVAGE OF ALL TIME..LMAO at him knocking out Mac Minister at the Source Awards!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

Yeah i remember that...I dont care if B-Legit ever sells another record IMO he is the BIGGEST SAVAGE OF ALL TIME..LMAO at him knocking out Mac Minister at the Source Awards!

LMAO Dude is a beast. His lyrics always crack me up,

"The savage moves chickens like a Mexican
And I'm back to writin' bad ass checks again
Well check yo' chin
Bitch believe that
Stays nathin' but game so receive that"

Five in the mornin' hit me with the wakeup call
Whole room smellin' just like alcohol
I had a ball
But now i gotta giddi y'all
I gotta a show in pine bluff arkansas
And i must say the stay was all gravy
And keep it like that 'till i get back baby
And maybe next time we can take it to the 'nitti
It's me and 'vitti in the night we city 2 city

"Landlord, landlord, where you at?
Im hidin in the bushes with a baseball bat
I need that sac that you made today
or watch me turn into Willie Mays"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 06:32:36 PM »
He's not a crazy lyrisict but still i like his shit usualy, not to sure about this track tho.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »
He's not a crazy lyrisict but still i like his shit usualy, not to sure about this track tho.

This track succs. B-Legit usually comes pretty hard though. Always a smooth Flow.

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 01:23:44 AM »
when he flows with the beat good, he's tolerable... only when he comes with some clever rhymes tho...

mainly he's okay on just guest appearances... I could never stand a whole track with him HAHAHAHA