Author Topic: "Kurupt Dumb Gotti" - Daz Dillinger  (Read 678 times)

bez

Re: "Kurupt Dumb Gotti" - Daz Dillinger
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2002, 09:12:17 AM »
So I take it Kurupt is with tha row then?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2002, 04:58:19 PM »

Theres a new phone message up. Daz said kurupt lost his soul  :(an rupt doesnt know whats going on, and is telling every1 too pray for him ...

http://members.aol.com/TheSevenDays/dazdilli.htm
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2002, 07:53:50 PM »

Moronic? Man you are a fucking faggot. Also "stabbed all of his homies in the back"...what coshe fucking signed for a label. Did he fuck stab them in the back. It is his life. He is allowed to live it how he pleases. He is grown enuff to make his own decisions. If he wants to do summin why should he let other ppl stop him. It is his life. Ain't nobdy gonna take that away from him unless they kill him. And if they can't understand or accept that Kurupt can make his decisions for himself then they the ones who stabbing him in the back cos they ain't the friends that were suppose to be there for him. Also if they ditching him cos of gang related shit then gangs have really gotten out of control. Hell you can't do shit when your in a fucking gang!!!!! I mean when I hear about gangs it makes you wonder if they are a bunch of 7 yrs old running around shooting each other with water pistols and refusing to share toys with each other... >:(

Agreed.....except the f****t bit..lol
and I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't understand what the fuck daz is saying.....LOL, is he illiterate, smoking his own crack or just plain stupid?
And there's someone in this thread who needs to look up "snitch" in a dictionary, coz they STILL ain't getting it..