Author Topic: RBX  (Read 463 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: RBX
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 12:22:15 PM »
You know, the sadness is that he can actually still write dope lyrics so that he does not even need to recycle verses from the past. Let's face it, on 'Cali iz active' he and Rage had the dopest verses and though RBX these days isn't on the same level as Rage, together they probably are the top DPGC's in terms of lyricism.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Diggfinger

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 01:33:58 AM »
You know, the sadness is that he can actually still write dope lyrics so that he does not even need to recycle verses from the past. Let's face it, on 'Cali iz active' he and Rage had the dopest verses and though RBX these days isn't on the same level as Rage, together they probably are the top DPGC's in terms of lyricism.

I hear alot of these new RBX songs, cant wait to hear em

hempkside2

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 10:40:35 AM »
rbx=chronic,snoop style,ghost writting 4 death row,warren g style,wrote all let me ride,classic lp.x-files. ;)

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 11:28:43 AM »
Everyone seems to love him, but I've never been really impressed by him...I think he's average at best and find hit hard trying to listen to an entire album by him

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Diggfinger

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 11:43:50 AM »
Everyone seems to love him, but I've never been really impressed by him...I think he's average at best and find hit hard trying to listen to an entire album by him

He has a unique style that you either love or hate. FOr me, listening to a X movie is like watching a horrir movie! Just listen to the intro on "No Mercy No Remorse" and you'll know what I mean ;D

hempkside2

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 01:08:24 AM »
x-files has a classic intro.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 02:44:14 PM »
I like him when he does collabos but i wasent a big fan of his solo stuff.

he is always good as a guest artist.... always.... i only herd one solo album and i wasnt a big fan of it

whatthehell

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 08:42:27 PM »
He is tight, recycles alot of his lyrics from the Chronic on different songs, but he is dope. Very unique flow.

Yes, his sound is very original.

Mygla

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 08:33:59 AM »
No Mercy No Remorse and The Shining are great albums... wasn't feelin the two others tho, mainly because of the wack production.