Author Topic: Crooked I message to dubcc.com posters and fans  (Read 748 times)

ANONYMOUS BOSS

• Lil Geezy
  • ANONYMOUS BOSS DYNASTY COB
Crooked I message to dubcc.com posters and fans
« on: July 30, 2006, 01:24:15 AM »
I wanna thank all the fans on the dubcnn forums for ridin with me even though snoop tried to assasinate my character.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Re: Crooked I message to dubcc.com posters and fans
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 01:29:22 AM »
i dont think he was dissing crooked. he was speaking on the situation and tell people why he doesn't really fuck with crook. why are people taking it as a diss? snoop even said " i dont have a problem wit cuzz".. im lookin forward to what crook has to say. hopefully dubcnn can post the interview asap.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 01:32:20 AM »
Is this really Crooked I?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 01:41:17 AM »

nope. i looked him up and its the dude who runs dynasty records, jay, pretending to be crooked. nice try tho.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 01:42:33 AM »

nope. i looked him up and its the dude who runs dynasty records, jay, pretending to be crooked. nice try tho.

:-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 01:43:16 AM »
lol

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 02:18:32 AM »
i dont think he was dissing crooked. he was speaking on the situation and tell people why he doesn't really fuck with crook. why are people taking it as a diss? snoop even said " i dont have a problem wit cuzz".. im lookin forward to what crook has to say. hopefully dubcnn can post the interview asap.

thats what i got out of it

ANONYMOUS BOSS

• Lil Geezy
  • ANONYMOUS BOSS DYNASTY COB
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 03:07:51 AM »

Either you got good jokes or no common sense.  The message was from Crooked I.  I never claimed to be Crooked I.  If I was going to pretend to be Crooked I don't you think I would have used something other than Anonymous Boss.  Lets just focus on west coast hip hop.  Everyone involved with Dynasty is a reflection of the CEO.  no one affiliated with Dynasty will ever try to impersonate Crooked I, or manipulate the truth or spread anything but the real shit.  The message is a text, from him to me nothing special but a simple shout to those loyal fans who are raising hell about this interview on these forums.  Also Crooked I is a very approachable down to earth cat just like us so there would never be a need to impersonate him because he talks to the people directly.  Just keep supporting the West and enjoy the ride cuz the torch has been passed.  The changing of the guard is beginning.  What you are witnessing is what happens when people can't except this change.  Hip Hop evolves daily so the this kind of transition that is currently taking place in the West has been an inevitable circumstance.  It happens in sports as well as entertainment.  It happens to the best of them some bow gracefully some don't.  Thanks for your time. 

COB
Tha New West. 

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 03:17:38 AM »
well the way u wrote it made it seem like u were him. thats all. its not a big deal. i'm a supporter of crooked no matter what or who he beefs with. good luck with dynasty and i hope he drops his fuckin album already cuz we waiting.

Diggfinger

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 03:23:10 AM »
SNoop was on point as har as I am concered. Crook was kindda wack for dissing SNoop anyway :-X

But who cares, that was years ago let's move on

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 03:47:52 AM »
SNoop was on point as har as I am concered. Crook was kindda wack for dissing SNoop anyway :-X

Snoop dissed him first on one of his mixtapes. Crook had never spoke on Snoop till then.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 04:05:18 AM »

Snoop dissed him first on one of his mixtapes. Crook had never spoke on Snoop till then.

I didn't know they has been a beef between'em but that's weak...
So now what's the relation? Snoop forgives but is Crooked willing to talk to him? Or what's the situation atm?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 05:28:25 AM »
couldnt care less about what snoops sayin about somebody else, all im lookin out for is good music, just release an album crooked

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 06:09:37 AM »
snoop probably wants crooked i to join one of his little rap groups and suck snoops dick all the time
bigg snoop dogg presents..... the niggaz tha i slapped around like little girls (Crooked I, kokane and spider loc)  ...produced by dr dre ....coming soon on doggystyle records...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 06:13:52 AM by Inmate »

hiphopalerts

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 06:27:30 AM »

Either you got good jokes or no common sense.  The message was from Crooked I.  I never claimed to be Crooked I.  If I was going to pretend to be Crooked I don't you think I would have used something other than Anonymous Boss.  Lets just focus on west coast hip hop.  Everyone involved with Dynasty is a reflection of the CEO.  no one affiliated with Dynasty will ever try to impersonate Crooked I, or manipulate the truth or spread anything but the real shit.  The message is a text, from him to me nothing special but a simple shout to those loyal fans who are raising hell about this interview on these forums.  Also Crooked I is a very approachable down to earth cat just like us so there would never be a need to impersonate him because he talks to the people directly.  Just keep supporting the West and enjoy the ride cuz the torch has been passed.  The changing of the guard is beginning.  What you are witnessing is what happens when people can't except this change.  Hip Hop evolves daily so the this kind of transition that is currently taking place in the West has been an inevitable circumstance.  It happens in sports as well as entertainment.  It happens to the best of them some bow gracefully some don't.  Thanks for your time. 

COB
Tha New West. 

Jay is a wanna be.  I am from long beach.  He doesn't want crook to get new people around him therefore that's why Crook dont shine. Jay is a crook and that whole site is a sham.  That whole dynasty records wont get off the ground cuz of Jay