Author Topic: My Dipset threads?  (Read 292 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

My Dipset threads?
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:24:58 PM »
wtf??  I dont know what is going on, 3 or 4 of my threads have just completely dissapeared!  Im real curios on to what is going on, so some mod on dubcnn is deleting my dipset related threads?

Sikotic™

Re: My Dipset threads?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »
Maybe Jay-Z is a mod around here
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:31:27 PM »
I had a thread I made last night called 'Kings of the Mixtape Game" and now it disappeared along with 3 or 4 other threads,  Its not like Im posting bullshit, there are WAY to many dipset haters around

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »
I had a thread I made last night called 'Kings of the Mixtape Game" and now it disappeared along with 3 or 4 other threads,  Its not like Im posting bullshit, there are WAY to many dipset haters around

Word.

Just like all major movements, you got people who get scared and shook. In order to make themselves still feel like they have things on lock, they take actions to repress the movement. Little do they know, their actions just make us stronger. The revolution will be televised. Dipset Bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 04:35:29 PM »

Word.

Just like all major movements, you got people who get scared and shook. In order to make themselves still feel like they have things on lock, they take actions to repress the movement. Little do they know, their actions just make us stronger. The revolution will be televised. Dipset Bitch.

yup no one deletes any threads about gunit or snoop or dre and those are everywhere but they keep deleting my dipset threads.  Its ok the movement expands yet again, DIPSET BITCH

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 04:47:36 PM »
lol oh oh

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »
lol oh oh

Im just real curios to know where my dipset mixtape thread went? It flat out dissapeared

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 04:52:49 PM »
lol oh oh

Im just real curios to know where my dipset mixtape thread went? It flat out dissapeared
that shit happendz to me like twice i post something about the lakers and the second 1 i 4got but i dont know who da fuck doing that

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:46 PM »
its the westside virus. no one hate dipset its just that damn virus.

Word to Everything

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
I guarantee you it's Jome, he has nothing better to do.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 08:44:38 PM »
its the westside virus. no one hate dipset its just that damn virus.

Got that right he is spreading rampant everytime that 8 guy gets mentioned it makes him stronger.... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
scrolling down the thread looking at all the pics amounts to the most obscenely niggerish things i've ever seen

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »
scrolling down the thread looking at all the pics amounts to the most obscenely niggerish things i've ever seen

what do you mean?

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 08:56:48 PM »

what do you mean?
he means exactly what he said

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 08:57:17 PM »
I guarantee you it's Jome, he has nothing better to do.
ah, shit had me laughin