Author Topic: Snoop Better Be Carefull talkin bout Spider Loc  (Read 2254 times)

1on1

• 'G'
Snoop Better Be Carefull talkin bout Spider Loc
« on: July 31, 2006, 08:14:51 PM »
Thats 100% RIGHT!!! Spida is a REAL GangBanga that "Put In Work", Snoop "hasn't", and for him to talk bout Spida the way he is, he betta know what Time it is!!

suckaa free

Re: Snoop Better Be Carefull talkin bout Spider Loc
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 08:17:34 PM »
 :eh:

you just made we$t coa$t mad.   >:(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 08:17:43 PM »
Shut the hell up.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 08:17:49 PM »
Spider is a stupid fuck for thinking is gonna  release sumthin...So Snoop is right on this...FUCK SPIDER LOC

$Eg2$

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
Thats 100% RIGHT!!! Spida is a REAL GangBanga that "Put In Work", Snoop "hasn't", and for him to talk bout Spida the way he is, he betta know what Time it is!!

Tell Spida to stick to Gang bangin cuz He cant rap for shit LOL

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 08:18:41 PM »

Spider aint doing shit...Snoop has way to much security and shit, you cant reach Snoop unless Snoop wants you too..

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 08:19:04 PM »

What up Spider Loc? When's your album droppin?

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 08:19:32 PM »
LOLL..RIGHTTTTTTTT..and who might u be? the nigga dat holds Spider Loc's nuts while he pees?   get da fuck outta here, Snoop aint gotta watch out for shit, Spider Joke aint nuttin but the dude dat goes down the street 2 get 50 Cent's coffee and donuts, Gangbanga he might be, wutever, but still Snoop is the "dat nigga" dat still holds the West down, no matter wut,

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 08:21:08 PM »
LMAO At Spider Joke just in General  ;D

Everything about this Clown cracks me up

The Best of 3 Worlds

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 08:26:55 PM »
If you look back he was the ONLY one in DeathRow that Suge never tried to Punk, (Not sayin Spider could woop Suge) but Suge knowz Spida iz from the Deepest Crip Set in L.A. (EAST COAST) and HE RESPECTED NOT FO JUST BEIN A MEMBER BUT FOR "PUTTIN IN WORK" please Proove otherwize!! btw i'VE TALKED TO HIM A FEW TIMES W.C. is not a Crip, I told Spider "i CAN;'T BELIEVE THAT?, HE (SPIDER) told me to go to 111 Street in S.Central were W.C. is from and ask ANY of the Crips there they'll tell me "NO he aint a Crip" I gotta admitt I was  :o WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:31:04 PM by 1on1 »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 08:27:55 PM »
Spider is a clown, he will never release anything on GUnit

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 08:29:24 PM »
If you look back he was the ONLY one in DeathRow that Suge never tried to Punk, (Not sayin Spider could woop Suge) but Suge knowz Spida iz from the Deepest Crip Set in L.A. (eAST cOAST) and HE RESPECTED NOT FO JUST BEIN A MEMBER BUT FOR "PUTTIN IN WORK" please Proove otherwize!! btw i'VE TALKED TO HIM A FEW TIMES W.C. is not a Crip, DAZ and Kurupt were never Crips, till around 2000-2002 when the FINALY got jumped In because they needed BACK UP.

Why did Daz and Kurupt need back up in 2000-2002?? 1998 and 1999 i could see cuz Kurupt was dissing everyone
They stopped kickin it in late 2001.....that was when the fued was going on...

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 08:29:51 PM »
i'VE TALKED TO HIM A FEW TIMES

That is not goin to make people believe you.

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 08:29:58 PM »
has the avg age of a poster on this forum dropped from 14 to 12?

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 08:33:42 PM »
If you look back he was the ONLY one in DeathRow that Suge never tried to Punk, (Not sayin Spider could woop Suge) but Suge knowz Spida iz from the Deepest Crip Set in L.A. (eAST cOAST) and HE RESPECTED NOT FO JUST BEIN A MEMBER BUT FOR "PUTTIN IN WORK" please Proove otherwize!! btw i'VE TALKED TO HIM A FEW TIMES W.C. is not a Crip, DAZ and Kurupt were never Crips, till around 2000-2002 when the FINALY got jumped In because they needed BACK UP.

Why did Daz and Kurupt need back up in 2000-2002?? 1998 and 1999 i could see cuz Kurupt was dissing everyone
They stopped kickin it in late 2001.....that was when the fued was going on...
i DON'T KNOW BUT THATS WHAT sPIDER tOLD ME WHEN i TALKED WITH HIM, I'm tellin ya'll Spida iz not to be played with especially by Snoop who according to MANY "DeathRow" books held no weight at DeathRow.