Author Topic: Anyone from Holland went to see Fat Joe @ Paradiso last night??  (Read 135 times)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First time Fat Joe performed here in Holland and while the crowd wasn't as hyped as they should have been, Crack and his crew gave a solid 1 hour performance. Although visibly agitated at times, Mr. 44 and the TS members managed to bring the ruckus during their set which included songs from Joe's previous albums, even some D.I.T.C. material and a couple of joints from his upcoming album.
Starting off with his verse from Deep Cover '98 the crowd seemed ready for more as he ripped through other bangers and ofcourse his mainstream material like We Thuggin, What's Luv, Take Me Home, So Much More, Get It Poppin and Lean Back. When the DJ cut off the Storch beat of the latter to put on the Lil Jon remix, Joey couldn't help smiling when he recited some of Ma$e's lyrics...  ;)
He also did his part off of Ja's New York, Young Jeezy's Go Crazy instrumental was given the TS treatment and it was good to hear Big Pun's Still Not A Player again after all these years... After that Crack summoned the crowd to put their hands in the air for all the fallen soldiers of hip hop including Big L and Pun ofcourse.
"I'm a fat n***a you know so I'mma get tired real quick when I'm on stage doing my thing for y'all" he joked explaining why he went backstage a couple of times during his performance. Finally near the end of his set he spoke about "certain muthafuckas" that he wasn't getting along with right before My 44 bursted through the speakers, "Fuck 50, fuck Yoyo, fuck em!!!" he screamed letting us know that Joey Crack still ain't having it...
After the last song was played Crack left us with the words "We're gonna get our smoke on now... in the Red Light District!"

I don't know exactly which TS members were there, Remy Ma obviously wasn't but for some reason Big Kap also came along for the ride...

Special shout out to my favourite homegirl JL ("DB's finest") for the pics!  1-L!!!  ;D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Anyone from Holland went to see Fat Joe @ Paradiso last night??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 08:39:43 PM »
Looked like a good show, thanks for the pics.

The Maestro

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 02:51:58 AM »
Sounds like a nice concert. Props for the info!
One hour isn't much though...what is it with mainstream rappers only performing for one hour or one hour and a half maximum?! Fans have to pay a lot of money and then we only get 60 minutes? Most rock acts perform for AT LEAST an hour and a half.

I don't get it...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
we are opening a fan submitting pic area, perhaps you want to submit these for consideraton? props

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 07:17:03 PM »
we are opening a fan submitting pic area, perhaps you want to submit these for consideraton? props

Aight cool...  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~