Author Topic: ('net) West Coast 'OGz' - profiles n shiz  (Read 82 times)

Don Seer

('net) West Coast 'OGz' - profiles n shiz
« on: January 09, 2002, 08:35:12 PM »
I've been thinkin about this West Coast 'net community thing for a bit... we got lots of sites, boards, with lots of "celebrity webmasters". we gotta lotta people around who always get mentioned in everything, and some of em have been putting it down for a long time.

For people that have been around a while i'm thinking it would be cool to have a central/neutral place where they can have a profile to link to that shows where they'vecome from (older sites/defunkt sites) and what they're up to now. kinda in an interview format once its layed down. might be a good idea to include the bigger sites with lots of staff as seperate entities too.

what ya'll think?

i dont have contact with all these people.. theres some for the list i have in mind.. but for u regular guys/newbies who havent seen our scene history (yeah it is a scene) or are new to it can see the people who have been putting it down for more than a minute.

first question : think its a good idea?
second : nominate some names?

Doggystylin

Re: ('net) West Coast 'OGz' - profiles n shiz
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 04:36:32 AM »
hmm yeah that sounds tight from what i understandm i didnt understand some parts cause its so early in the morning, but it sounds tight
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »