Author Topic: my video ipod got stolen....and i was feeling blue....  (Read 281 times)

Bomb-A®

my video ipod got stolen....and i was feeling blue....
« on: August 08, 2006, 03:51:48 AM »
...so i went out and bought this bitch

now im glad the ipod got stolen....the creative zen vision m shits on the ipod....better sound quality, better battery life, better video quality, fm and voice recording
the only thing better about the ipod is the wheel and its slimmer

suddenly i dont feel blue anymore

peace

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: my video ipod got stolen....and i was feeling blue....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 03:55:06 AM »
creative > ipod

coola

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 04:00:53 AM »
better sound quality? man the ipod has dope quality as it is!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:14:19 AM »
creative > ipod

Exactly. My 40 GB Creative Zen Touch shits on every iPod out there...a few friends of mine who had iPods in the past said that their new Creative mp3-player is a lot better. What more proof could one want? 8)
I get the feeling that A LOT of people buy iPods simply because of the hype. Everywhere you look, all you see is iPod commercials. But just because they got a MAJOR budget, does not necessarily mean they got the best product.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 07:38:13 AM »
creative > ipod

Exactly. My 40 GB Creative Zen Touch shits on every iPod out there...a few friends of mine who had iPods in the past said that their new Creative mp3-player is a lot better. What more proof could one want? 8)
I get the feeling that A LOT of people buy iPods simply because of the hype. Everywhere you look, all you see is iPod commercials. But just because they got a MAJOR budget, does not necessarily mean they got the best product.
people buy ipods because the simplicity and integration between the hardware and software.. the iPod + iTunes integration is top Notch!... great one, two punch! . . . that the main reasoning behind it... no other player out there has recreated that experience...... some have had more features... like this product does.. some smaller ... some more space.. but none of them have ever had that simplicity and integration that ipod and itunes have....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 07:46:40 AM »
Peeps find it easier to say "iPod" than "MP3 player" in the course of conversation and eventually end up thinking that an iPod is the only player worth getting, which is bullshit.

The Creative ones are sick, and my Sony would own all if the software wasn't so fucked up.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 09:53:36 AM »
creative > ipod

people buy ipods because the simplicity and integration between the hardware and software.. the iPod + iTunes integration is top Notch!... great one, two punch! . . . that the main reasoning behind it... no other player out there has recreated that experience...... some have had more features... like this product does.. some smaller ... some more space.. but none of them have ever had that simplicity and integration that ipod and itunes have....

sEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeengREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN

iPod>yourlife.

-KIDRENEGADE-

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 10:23:54 AM »
i gots the ipod nano 4 gb, its the shit yo.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 11:08:13 AM »
yeah i have that 1...its the best one

rik

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 11:25:20 AM »
i pod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other mp3 player

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
 yea ppl just assume that ipods r the best,the creative mp3 players are usually better then ipods,all the awards prove it..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »
Sorry your iPod got stolen... I'd be fuckin' pissed!

But iPod is the best player in the market because of...
1.  Innovation
2.  Simplicity
3.  User-friendly experience
4.  Intuitive design (both hardware and software)

Yes, these other MP3 players have a gang of other features (radio tuner, xm sattelite, voice recorder, battery life, space, etc.), but at the end of the day, consumers want to do one thing... listen to their music.  Apple has focused on making listening to music the easiest most user-friendly experience possible and it worked.  iPod owners use their iPod every single day... to listen to music.  That's why there are subtle things even in the naming of the new iPods... The newest iPod's are called "iPod with video" not "video iPod" because Apple wants the focus to always be on the music.

Anyway, hope your new player doesn't get stolen...

Peace  8)

EDIT:  Taking a quick look at the Apple website, the "with video" part has been completely taken out.  The newest iPods that can play video are simply called "iPod"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 11:37:47 AM by Ozir »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 03:45:09 PM »
Ipod is for trendy simple people

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 04:38:56 PM »

DING DING DING! We gots a winner.

iPod is THE standard in the mp3 field. Niggas don't no nuthin about that. Apple be makin' chess moves. Creative just copies what Apple does....WACK!

Buying a Creative Zen is like buying those fake ass Nikes with the backwards logo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 07:41:27 AM »

DING DING DING! We gots a winner.

iPod is THE standard in the mp3 field. Niggas don't no nuthin about that. Apple be makin' chess moves. Creative just copies what Apple does....WACK!

Buying a Creative Zen is like buying those fake ass Nikes with the backwards logo.

DING DING DING! We gots ANOTHER winner.

Props.