Author Topic: I smooth 7  (Read 360 times)

Klue

I smooth 7
« on: August 08, 2006, 08:06:14 AM »
did he really made a album years ago (ghetto life) or that's just a rumor ? did he released it or that an unreleased LP ?

Diggfinger

Re: I smooth 7
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:50:55 AM »
^^ I think that's an unreleased record. A Few tracks leaked from it though

AYEDOGG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 06:44:05 PM »
did he really made a album years ago (ghetto life) or that's just a rumor ? did he released it or that an unreleased LP ?

IT CAME OUT  IM GONNA  FIND IT I GOT IT SOMEWHERE IF ITS THE CD THAT HAS THAT SONG LET ME BLAZE OR COOLING IN THE GETTO  I GET BACK AT YOU  ILL HOOK IT UP GIVE ME A FEW HOURS

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »

IT CAME OUT  IM GONNA  FIND IT I GOT IT SOMEWHERE IF ITS THE CD THAT HAS THAT SONG LET ME BLAZE OR COOLING IN THE GETTO  I GET BACK AT YOU  ILL HOOK IT UP GIVE ME A FEW HOURS
yeah thats the one with "Coolin In The Ghetto".  You've got that full CD?

Klue

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:54:31 AM »

Yeah coz man this LP is a fuckin legend ! one of these the most hard LP to find on all bay area !!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 08:58:58 AM »

Yeah coz man this LP is a fuckin legend ! one of these the most hard LP to find on all bay area !!
can you hook it up

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »

can you hook it up

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Playano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 06:07:27 AM »
yeah if you got that cd holla at me man !
i only got the single.. that shit is tight !!

Klue

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 08:17:36 AM »

can you hook it up

KeG

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 03:10:21 PM »
Yeah, hook that CD up. I've also got that single and have been looking for that Ghetto Life album for awhile now.

Klue

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 02:49:52 AM »
you can already take the snippets: http://www.westcoast2k.net/features/i_smooth_7.htm  8)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 03:06:16 AM »
daaaaamn i REALLY want that album!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 09:08:10 AM »
you can already take the snippets: http://www.westcoast2k.net/features/i_smooth_7.htm  8)
are you gonna hook us up with the whole thing?  it would be fuckin great if you could

Chief

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »
bullshit you have the album... but if you do, hook it up  ;D 8)

Klue

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 11:59:20 AM »
are you gonna hook us up with the whole thing?  it would be fuckin great if you could

lool man i was spoken to AYEDOGG in my post. read my 1st message i wasnt sure if he had made a LP !