Author Topic: Favorite Guns n Roses song  (Read 191 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Favorite Guns n Roses song
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:37:04 PM »
Close between Rocket Queen ( for the ending part) and Breakdown.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Favorite Guns n Roses song
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 09:46:07 PM »
FUCK YEAH!!!My favorite band ever!!
Axl and Slash = Best combo in rock history

TOP5 GN'R tracks
1.Sweet Child O Mine
2.Paradise City
3.Patience
4.Estranged
5.You Could Be Mine

other fav GN'R tracks,

Dont Cry (og version)
November Rain
Rocket Queen
Its So Easy
Knockin On Heavens Door
Welcome To The Jungle
Yesterdays
Civil War
Back Off Bitch
Mr Brownstone
Dont Damn Me
The Garden
Double Talkin Jive
Dead Horse
Pretty Tied Up
Coma

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 09:57:24 PM »
Damn Ive been bumping Rocket Queen the last 10 minutes, fuck this track is great man they were the perfect rock band

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
:D LMAO

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 10:04:07 PM »

UMM its the truth, Slash is EASILY considered one of the best 5 guitarist's ever and AXL is EASILY considered one of the best 5 frontmen ever.  Know your shit doggie

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 10:23:07 PM »

UMM its the truth, Slash is EASILY considered one of the best 5 guitarist's ever and AXL is EASILY considered one of the best 5 frontmen ever.  Know your shit doggie
LMAO your making me die of laughter man, please stop it. Slash may be top 40, tops. Hendrix, Page, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gilmour, and  Blackmore or even lesser known guitarists like John Petrucci and Alex Skolnick are better. Don't even get me started on one of the most overrated lead singers. GnR were a great band but your dick riding is disgusting. step your knowledge on rock and metal up, "doggie" And as far as greatest combo, it's not even close

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 10:28:28 PM »

LMAO your making me die of laughter man, please stop it. Slash may be top 40, tops. Hendrix, Page, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gilmour, and  Blackmore or even lesser known guitarists like John Petrucci and Alex Skolnick are better. Don't even get me started on one of the most overrated lead singers. GnR were a great band but your dick riding is disgusting. step your knowledge on rock and metal up, "doggie" And as far as greatest combo, it's not even close

HAHAHA LMAO!! Oh my god you have no idea what you are talking about, saying Slash is top 40 in Guitar is like saying Jordan is just barely in the top 40 in basketball lol thats how dumb you sound.  Slash is right below Hendrix and Clapton but alongside Page and Stevie Ray Vaughn in the top 5 ever.  I know my shit doggie and LMAO at AXL being a overated singer! Dude had a great voice, listen to "Patience" retard that shit is flawless there is no rock singer ever that can sing like AXL in patience and if you dont believe me then just listen again, you are downgrading AXL and Slash WAY TO MUCH!  UP your knowledge man

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:14 PM »

HAHAHA LMAO!! Oh my god you have no idea what you are talking about, saying Slash is top 40 in Guitar is like saying Jordan is just barely in the top 40 in basketball lol thats how dumb you sound.  Slash is right below Hendrix and Clapton but alongside Page and Stevie Ray Vaughn in the top 5 ever.  I know my shit doggie and LMAO at AXL being a overated singer! Dude had a great voice, listen to "Patience" retard that shit is flawless there is no rock singer ever that can sing like AXL in patience and if you dont believe me then just listen again, you are downgrading AXL and Slash WAY TO MUCH!  UP your knowledge man
LOL you keep on embarrassing yourself. Slash better than Gilmour, Van Halen, Jeff Beck, Dimebag Darrell, Tony Iommi or Kirk Hammett? Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, Chris Cornell, Dickinson, Halford and others are way better than AXL. Im not "downgrading" GnR but you are making them out as better than they are. Like I said they were a great band but not as good as you say they are.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 10:48:17 PM »
For a while Slash was considered the best, im atkling like 92-95. Best in History probably not. Top 10 i think is more accuarete but realy how better are the other guys. When you have names like these there all exellent guitar players.
As far as front mans go.Axl is one of the best not nesserly becuase of his singing but for the overall package of signing, charisman, energy, stage presence and anything you wanna throw in there.

Its a matter of opinion but to me Guns n Roses = the greatest rock band ever. Remeber also they dint fade out like  a bunch of these other groups or just drop shit on the regular they went out while they were still hot. Groups like Aerosmith , Metallica yea there good consitent but Guns went out while they were still in high demand and at their peak who knows what would of happened but one or 2 more quality albums not just goodim sure would of came out.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 10:50:59 PM »

LOL you keep on embarrassing yourself. Slash better than Gilmour, Van Halen, Jeff Beck, Dimebag Darrell, Tony Iommi or Kirk Hammett? Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, Chris Cornell, Dickinson, Halford and others are way better than AXL. Im not "downgrading" GnR but you are making them out as better than they are. Like I said they were a great band but not as good as you say they are.

Im sorry but Axl is a btter front man then Chris cornell, Dickinson ( with his bangs) Mercury and coming out the closet Halford.  Slash is better then Gilmour and Jeff Beck and as far as Dimebag and Kirk Hammett well thats 2 different styles imo but still these guys are all amazing and to me its hard to pinpoint the best one.

If you look at bands and the history of rock Guns n Roses is ahead of Soundgarden by light years and Judas priest or Iron Maiden. Pantera was very big Metallica is pretty big.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 10:54:05 PM by Coming from mtl he is The Most »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »

Jeff Beck better than Slash?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL credibility has been lost!  Chris Cornell better than AXL? HAHAHAHAHAH Man you keeo getting worse and worse, after those comments I cant take anything you say seriousley, no point in arguing w/ you, you are way out of your league, c-ya ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:36 PM »
For a while Slash was considered the best, im atkling like 92-95. Best in History probably not. Top 10 i think is more accuarete but realy how better are the other guys. When you have names like these there all exellent guitar players.
As far as front mans go.Axl is one of the best not nesserly becuase of his singing but for the overall package of signing, charisman, energy, stage presence and anything you wanna throw in there.

Its a matter of opinion but to me Guns n Roses = the greatest rock band ever. Remeber also they dint fade out like  a bunch of these other groups or just drop shit on the regular they went out while they were still hot. Groups like Aerosmith , Metallica yea there good consitent but Guns went out while they were still in high demand and at their peak who knows what would of happened but one or 2 more quality albums not just goodim sure would of came out.

Exactly!! GN'R is the only band I know that walked away in their prime, they were as popular as ever in 93-95 when they broke up.

pound for pound Guns N' Roses = G.O.A.T.   End of discussion

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 10:54:54 PM »

Jeff Beck better than Slash?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL credibility has been lost!  Chris Cornell better than AXL? HAHAHAHAHAH Man you keeo getting worse and worse, after those comments I cant take anything you say seriousley, no point in arguing w/ you, you are way out of your league, c-ya ;D
If ya say so man, because your knowledge of rock far surpasses everyones on this board ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 10:56:15 PM »

Exactly!! GN'R is the only band I know that walked away in their prime, they were as popular as ever in 93-95 when they broke up.

G.o.a.t? in my opnion yeah

How you feel about Motley crue? and Skid Row? Personally i realy like Motely crue. There early stuff was ok but the album Dre feel good was the shit. They dropped the make up and had a harder image too.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 10:58:04 PM »

G.o.a.t? in my opnion yeah

How you feel about Motley crue? and Skid Row? Personally i realy like Motely crue. There early stuff was ok but the album Dre feel good was the shit. They dropped the make up and had a harder image too.

They were ok but I never felt them alot, Although Pearl Jam fell off I thought they were great in their prime, I thought Aerosmith, Alice N Chains, and Nirvana were also great.