Author Topic: anyone cop The Wire Season 3 yet?  (Read 91 times)

We Fly High

anyone cop The Wire Season 3 yet?
« on: August 10, 2006, 11:44:03 AM »
anyone cop the wire season 3 yet? saw it at circuit city but it was like 90 bucks or some shit, cant afford that. I dont see it on amazon yet either..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: anyone cop The Wire Season 3 yet?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 11:48:25 AM »
It's coming out in September in Europe, but I'll wait to buy it as well until the prices have dropped a little (probably somewhere in November). But damn, 90 bucks is indeed crazy! Out here, it will cost about 70 euros I guess (that's basically about 70 bucks).

Season 4 is starting soon in the US, right? I saw the program scheduling on imdb.com...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 06:25:15 PM »
is this shit really good?  i saw the first episode and I wasn't really impressed.  i'll check it out if it gets really good

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:12:50 PM »
first episodes for the wire are always a little bit slower, just to recap on the previous season. the first episode of season 1 is pretty damn slow, but trust me if u just stick with it, it's like the tightest show ever.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 01:38:08 AM »
^^^^True.
I actually started watching the first season again (for the 4th time now) and it is amazing how they really take their time to introduce the characters and to develop the storyline.

EDizzle: You cannot really judge a series by watching the first episode only. The Wire gets fantastic reviews literally EVERYWHERE, so I don't see why you wouldn't like it. Cop it!