Author Topic: for all yall asking bout yuk/bo/g-unit...  (Read 501 times)

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
for all yall asking bout yuk/bo/g-unit...
« on: August 10, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
 8)http://www.wild949.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=yellowbus.xml
just scroll down to the yuk interview and listen...it will answer your questions... ;D

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
Re: for all yall asking bout yuk/bo/g-unit...
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 08:26:37 PM »
THE WEST COAST NO LONGER HAS ANY BEEF WHATSOEVER WIT 50 CENT N HIS GUUNIT AFFILATES.I REPEAT
THE WEST COAST SPECIFICALLY THE BAY AREA HAS NO BEEF WHATSOEVER WITH 50 CENT N THE GUNIT.

THE BEEF IS OVER. SPIDER LOC SMOKED A BLEEZY WIT YUKEEZY N SQUASHED THE BEEF. CBO N BUCK SQUASHED THE BEEF.
MESSY MARV HAS SQUASHED THE BEEF.

THEY ARE ALL GONNA RIDE ON THE GAYME N LET THE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL THAT GAYME IS A HOE AZZ NIGGA.
IT IS OFFICIAL NO BEEF WIT G-UNIT.

THE WEST COAST IS BACKIN UP G-UNIT. THERE IS A RAPPER FROM THE BAY THAT IS GONNA SIGN WITHIN THE YEAR BUT HE GOTTA PUT HIS MIXTAPE WORK IN FIRST WATCH N SEE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »
THE WEST COAST NO LONGER HAS ANY BEEF WHATSOEVER WIT 50 CENT N HIS GUUNIT AFFILATES.I REPEAT
THE WEST COAST SPECIFICALLY THE BAY AREA HAS NO BEEF WHATSOEVER WITH 50 CENT N THE GUNIT.

THE BEEF IS OVER. SPIDER LOC SMOKED A BLEEZY WIT YUKEEZY N SQUASHED THE BEEF. CBO N BUCK SQUASHED THE BEEF.

THEY ARE ALL GONNA RIDE ON THE GAYME N LET THE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL THAT GAYME IS A HOE AZZ NIGGA.

THE WEST COAST IS BACKIN UP G-UNIT. THERE IS A RAPPER FROM THE BAY THAT IS GONNA SIGN WITHIN THE YEAR BUT HE GOTTA PUT HIS MIXTAPE WORK IN FIRST WATCH N SEE

LMAO! yuk aint riding on GAME, he just said he was cool with Game and he had game on a track on All Out War Vol 3. Yuk Aint got no beef with anyone anymore he said. he even said he is meeting up with Percy P next week to talk and squash...(this interview was in june)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bigg $amo

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 08:31:46 PM »
yuk & bo are just realizing theyre not selling more records by dissin the unit so they squashed it.. they are off the bandwagon now.. thats a good thing.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
yuk & bo are just realizing theyre not selling more records by dissin the unit so they squashed it.. they are off the bandwagon now.. thats a good thing.

exactly, and thats the best thing they could have done...But i dont see Yuk getting on too much shit with the GUNIT

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »
well its good that they all squshed the beefs...we dont need that shit anyways....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 12:10:18 AM »
well its good that they all squshed the beefs...we dont need that shit anyways....

exactly, and all these disses are toooo repetitve, if youre gonna make a diss MAKE A DISS

ex: Ether, Takeover, Dollaz and Sense, No vaseline...etc...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 01:20:44 AM »

LMAO, HYPHYINMYGUNITS???? You made a whole account just to post this??

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 01:23:26 AM »
^Exactly...

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 02:38:15 AM »

come on ... was it really a beef? I mean 50 Cent probably never heard Yukmouth's garbage disses.

Instead of saying they squashed it, I'd say they gave up trying to get a response outta the G Unit camp.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 03:32:16 AM »

come on ... was it really a beef? I mean 50 Cent probably never heard Yukmouth's garbage disses.

Instead of saying they squashed it, I'd say they gave up trying to get a response outta the G Unit camp.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 03:34:45 AM »
good thing. yuk way to talented to be dissin niggaz and shit. What else did he say in the interview?

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 07:16:33 AM »
But the strange thing Yuk was saying is that C-Bo and Buck met each other in Atlanta while they really met each other in L.A... Spider Loc put them in a studio.

I don't know where the video for "Money In The Bank" [Lil' Scrappy ft. Young Buck] was shot since C-Bo is in that video maybe that was in Atlanta 'cause Lil' Scrappy is from Atlanta, but they met in L.A.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.