Author Topic: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace  (Read 718 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 11:55:08 PM »
I highly doubt it was 6 on 2. Yukmouth was just pretending to be a victim. What type of "boss" rolls 2 deep anyway?
a boss that dont need some dude to hold his dick while he in the club... ;D
Well he obviously needed someone to hold his chain

whos wearing that chain???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 11:57:01 PM »
All I know is Cam rolls around with a group of men that wear pink, sounds pretty suspect to me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 12:01:15 AM »
All I know is Cam rolls around with a group of men that wear pink, sounds pretty suspect to me

Not many of them wear Pink Cam is pretty much the only one, Jimmy rocked pink a few times, but the rest of them nah...
And the KAM in youre picture got jerked around on labels a few times,  "Sounds supsect to me"...

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2006, 12:27:09 AM »
^really?  tell me what albums of 40's are better than $horts, "life is...", "short doggs in the house", "shorty the pimp, "coctails", and especially "Get in Where you fit in?"  there are no skipping in "Get in Where you fit in."  i dont care what anybody says, $hort is the king of the bay, he is a west coast legend.  what has 40 done?  bringin this hyphy shit to the mainstream?  he strugglin to go gold mang. 

dont ever compare no 40 to $hort, thats like comparing joe montana to jeff garcia.

I'm sorry but you are a idiot, E-40 is to complex and skilled for your little ears youngsta, thats why you can only handle Short's basic, nursey rhymes about pimpin bitches that he raps in EVERY SINGLE SONG!  Short is one of my favorites and he has some classic albums but 40's albums shit on his.

Yukmouth > Too Short
E-40 > Too Short
Spice1 > Too Short
Celly Cel > Too Short
Mac Dre > Too Short

all those guys that you mentioned are better in pure mic skills, i mean if you gave them all a beat and just said SPIT Short dogg probably couldnt fucc with any of the dudes you mentioned especially not Yuk or 40, but when it comes to hits and just making great music, Short Dogg is king plus he is the original pimp rapper. and it doesnt matter if he talks about that in every song, cuz thats his style. Spice 1 talks about blasting and triggers and killing people in every song but its still tight as fuck, and E-40 has that crazy slang in every song but thats his steez and it sounds good. And all of E-40's albums dont shit on all of Too Short's you admitted before you thought "Getting It" was one of the best bay cd's ever. I think all these guys are great.

Back to the TOPIC E-40 made a diss song on Rasheed called "record haters"

you on it dogg.  +1  8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »
TRAY DEE >Yukmouth > Too Short
                                                                   E-40 > Too Short
                                                                   Spice1 > Too Short
                                                                   Celly Cel > Too Short
                                                                   Mac Dre > Too Short

Yukmouth would destroy Tray Dee

youre a fuckin retard.

yuk couldnt hold tray dees chucks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 12:39:04 AM »
TRAY DEE >Yukmouth > Too Short
                                                                   E-40 > Too Short
                                                                   Spice1 > Too Short
                                                                   Celly Cel > Too Short
                                                                   Mac Dre > Too Short

Yukmouth would destroy Tray Dee

youre a fuckin retard.

yuk couldnt hold tray dees chucks

yeah ok ::)  whatever you say

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 12:40:20 AM »
as an artist....too short > e-40
as a rapper   e-40 > too short.....and  thats the truth...y'all argue about this...yall stupid and need to check ur hip-hop history....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 12:41:02 AM »
as a rapper   e-40 > too short.....and  thats the truth...y'all argue about this...yall stupid and need to check ur hip-hop history....

imo

as an artist   40  = short
as a rapper   40 >>>>>>>> short

westkoastanostra

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 12:46:45 AM »

imo

like i said as an artist too short > e-40.....u cant argue with this....short got atleast 3 albums platinum....40 has 1...short brouight the bay area to life in this rap shit and he made history.......40 only got 1 classic....too short has about 3 classic albums....40 cant fuck with that in the artist shit....but yea on the mic...short cant fuck wit 40....

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 12:56:54 AM »
Al Bundy would like to thank the people who answered his question.

He also mentions that the people catching feelings in this thread should eat a bowl of shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 01:16:45 AM »

imo

Come on now Spice....Too Short has the best track record of any BAY ARTIST EVER! Too Short as an Artist>>>>>>>>>e-40...check the records...
Doesnt make him a better a rapper, cuz e-40 would spit laps around Short Dogg, but you cant argue with the sales....

The Best of 3 Worlds

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 04:15:22 AM »
I think Tray & Yuk are pretty much on the same level when it comes to mcing.Even if one was better than the other, he wouldn't be better by a whole lot, just a little.

acgrundy

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 08:44:33 AM »
Tray Deee destroys everybody on the mic including Yukmouth.  Only person that stands a chance against him is Jayo Felony and crooked I

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 11:44:39 AM »
e40 does make wack music

sad, but true.

LMAO, You say 40 is wack but you have a pic of Too Short in your sig hahahahah, E-40 is 20 times the rapper Short is and anyone that disagrees shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap.
You stupid for that dawg, 40 is respectable, but c'mon now, he is no where near Too Short's level. Too Short put out waaaaay more classic shit and has went platinum a record 6 times in a row. The only other Cali rapper to do that is Ice Cube.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 11:47:42 AM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:22 AM »
LMAO Yuk is weak as fuck with his little raspy ass voice. Dudes a bitch anyway, got punked for his chain by bitchass spider loc. Then he had someone beg for it back for him. Tray Dee would not stand for that shit. Tray Dee's weakest verse is harder than ANY of Yukmouth's shit.

That shit is so old, and niggas still bring it up. If I had 20 niggas with me and a Gun I'd take Yuk's chain too. Don't mean he a punk, that's just a part of the Game. You internet niggas don't understand shit like that. And who the fuck is Tray Dee? Never heard of him, when's the last time he's been Platinum, or even Gold? Where's his deal at, is he signed? The industry and the fans tend to disagree with you, Yuk > Every rapper in L.A hands down, even Crooked I coz that nigga's raps be on some fairy tale shit. Oh, and if Spider Loc is such a boss, why does Yuk have the chain back? You L.A niggas is pick pocket theives cuz, step ya Game up..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 11:57:04 AM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"