Author Topic: If SNOOP drops a bangin album this year.......  (Read 645 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: If SNOOP drops a bangin album this year.......
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2002, 12:09:40 PM »
yo why duz y'all diss slick wen all he doin is stickin up for his numba one rapper? im sure y'all would do the same thing for yours to if ya had the guts to........snoops sellin partly cuz of his name but not all, cuz after his first album, its not like his released only one since then so he still sellin loads, i mean niggas musta liked something about his next labums to for them to still be buying he shit todat, and i think a snnop and luda callabo would be tight, cuz itd be some pimp shit and i luda come correct when i ever i hear his shit, even if i aint a big fan of his. y'all need to smoke some weed, chill and answer the post instead of dissin each other instead man
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2002, 12:47:17 PM »
yo why duz y'all diss slick wen all he doin is stickin up for his numba one rapper? im sure y'all would do the same thing for yours to if ya had the guts to........snoops sellin partly cuz of his name but not all, cuz after his first album, its not like his released only one since then so he still sellin loads, i mean niggas musta liked something about his next labums to for them to still be buying he shit todat, and i think a snnop and luda callabo would be tight, cuz itd be some pimp shit and i luda come correct when i ever i hear his shit, even if i aint a big fan of his. y'all need to smoke some weed, chill and answer the post instead of dissin each other instead man

don't try to understand man , it's unexplainnable lol , they just have nothng betta to do , so i'ma play with them fo a min them i'ma stop , but thanks fo askin tho
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2002, 01:04:03 PM »
nawww u shut the fuck up , newbie motherfucka , just come by to diss me or some , nigga fuck you , i'm sure it's a person from here who like always , have nothing betta to do n create another account   , stupid ass

Aww, ya got me, Slickk.. I'ma regular poster on here that registered a new account just to diss you. Wow, you really are "Slickk", ain't ya?

Now back to the real, this may come as a suprise to you, but a LOTTA mothafuckas on here can't stand your stupid ass.. I know, I've been reading posts here for awhile. So believe it or not, I'm a new poster here that already hates you. What's your IQ by the way? Can't be any higher than 30, right?

Hooked on phonics worked for me!
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2002, 01:19:04 PM »
I just want the album to be tight and not a dissapointment

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2002, 02:25:10 PM »

Aww, ya got me, Slickk.. I'ma regular poster on here that registered a new account just to diss you. Wow, you really are "Slickk", ain't ya?

Now back to the real, this may come as a suprise to you, but a LOTTA mothafuckas on here can't stand your stupid ass.. I know, I've been reading posts here for awhile. So believe it or not, I'm a new poster here that already hates you. What's your IQ by the way? Can't be any higher than 30, right?

Hooked on phonics worked for me!

ha ha , whut u want me to cry for you or something , dogg  i don't give a crawlin shit that you or any other one hate on me , and  if you're a new poster and u already u some dumb ass shit cause u just and u ain't got no experience in this shit, if u were reading fo a while now u should have known by now that i don't n won't give a fuck about yo ass , all this bullshit  came after i drop the slickkafella thang , so i guest  thats just stupid  ::)...

but no matter whut u still a bitch , tryin to fallow the "fashion" naww mean . keep goin
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2002, 02:26:34 PM »
I just want the album to be tight and not a dissapointment

yeah i feel u , but if u luv the songs, how can it be a dissapointment  ;)
gives me dopeness"                                   

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2002, 03:28:42 PM »
a couple of words for this small chronic break...................................................

100% of what snoop did was tight as fuck and he matured

-5% for fucking with No Limit Beats (symphony was pretty tight posse cut though)

-5% for not fucking with Dre on more beats!

so over all snoop is at 90% of his level......

Now....We all heard.....Dre and Snoop Nuttin but a G thang....
then Next Episode...........the Blvd..........The Wash.....................

Now Tell me......... Wasnt all of those just tight as hell.......?

Now Take Dre out of one or two songs...add some Dogg Pound Members............

And give me a muthafuckin 2nd Chronic Break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2002, 03:53:11 PM »
a couple of words for this small chronic break...................................................

100% of what snoop did was tight as fuck and he matured

-5% for fucking with No Limit Beats (symphony was pretty tight posse cut though)

-5% for not fucking with Dre on more beats!

so over all snoop is at 90% of his level......

Now....We all heard.....Dre and Snoop Nuttin but a G thang....
then Next Episode...........the Blvd..........The Wash.....................

Now Tell me......... Wasnt all of those just tight as hell.......?

Now Take Dre out of one or two songs...add some Dogg Pound Members............

And give me a muthafuckin 2nd Chronic Break!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alleluia, u explain some fact that i couldn't explain cause some people here can't understand that english ain't my first language.. amen to that once again ( dogg we miss you n your posts  :'( )
gives me dopeness"                                   

myrealname

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2002, 09:09:15 PM »
Snoop dogg hasn't written On The Blvd and The Wash.
he sings only

Big BpG

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2002, 09:14:28 PM »
Snoop will bring a tight album... I think he has it now... own label... own decision... Snoop is going to be flourishing now...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

myrealname

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2002, 09:54:02 PM »
maybe....but ludacris on the album with lil john and tha eastside boyz  is disappointed.

myrealname

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2002, 12:20:50 AM »
...and please,no kid rock songs on the album

Game_CEO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2002, 05:54:34 AM »
Look here.  Snoops new album is going to sell just fine.  The nigga has a very big audience both in the states and overseas.  Snoop is one of those people who will always sell, hes like the Michael Jackson of rap.  Believe that.

Whoever it was who was dick-riding DJ Muggs.  Fuck DJ Muggs & Snoop working together.  Muggs cant deliver the caliber of music Snoop needs.  They both do rap but they dont do the same type of music genius.  While youre at it why dont you suggest that Prodigy produce the next DPG album.  Or how about Swizz Beatz doing the next Jodeci album.  Idiot.

Someone else commented that Snoop is always high as fuck now.  I think that nigga need to lay off the weed for a minute.  He looks somewhat healthy in that I Luv It video but most of the time he looks like the crypt-keeper from Tales From The Crypt.

Snoop has given me a classic album, several classic songs and a few good albums over the years.  I hope nothing but prosperity for the nigga and I will buy his new shit just on G.P.  Give the nigga the respect he has earned.

myrealname

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2002, 06:32:56 AM »
idiot? :D
fuck u,son of a biaaaatch

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2002, 06:36:44 AM »
Look here.  Snoops new album is going to sell just fine.  The nigga has a very big audience both in the states and overseas.  Snoop is one of those people who will always sell, hes like the Michael Jackson of rap.  Believe that.

Whoever it was who was dick-riding DJ Muggs.  Fuck DJ Muggs & Snoop working together.  Muggs cant deliver the caliber of music Snoop needs.  They both do rap but they dont do the same type of music genius.  While youre at it why dont you suggest that Prodigy produce the next DPG album.  Or how about Swizz Beatz doing the next Jodeci album.  Idiot.

Someone else commented that Snoop is always high as fuck now.  I think that nigga need to lay off the weed for a minute.  He looks somewhat healthy in that I Luv It video but most of the time he looks like the crypt-keeper from Tales From The Crypt.

Snoop has given me a classic album, several classic songs and a few good albums over the years.  I hope nothing but prosperity for the nigga and I will buy his new shit just on G.P.  Give the nigga the respect he has earned.

shiiiish i luv the way u think , u tell whats real not what everybody wanna heard, and i like that , welcome to the board hommie , whoaa
gives me dopeness"