Author Topic: 08/14/06: New Info On Aftermath's Bishop Lamont and His Debut "The Reformation"!  (Read 856 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What a stupid name for his first single. And THAT'S gonna be his introduction to the big audience? Great ::)
Anyway, Bishop got talent. I'm looking forward to hear his album...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
B. Lameezy  8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Just a reminder to some of you that this is NOT gonna be his first official single. It's a buzz track... and it's all tentative at the moment. And all those producers are people he's scheduled to work with in the coming months... that doesn't mean what he does with them will be on the album. Time will tell...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Just a reminder to some of you that this is NOT gonna be his first official single. It's a buzz track... and it's all tentative at the moment. And all those producers are people he's scheduled to work with in the coming months... that doesn't mean what he does with them will be on the album. Time will tell...

^^^^Obviously
but you must remember that 95% of these muthafuckas on here are narrow minded

SikksTrey

Thats some heavy producers, Im not reallya big fan of Bishop, but Imma have to check this one out......if it drops. He definetly got the best from all coasts as far as producers!
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Now if you are going to go out of the westcoast for production pick the kinds of guys that Dre/Bishop have picked.  Premier, Pete Rock, and Finesse are great producers with a great sound.  Sadly I know a generic Scott Storch beat will be on here to bump someone elses off.

With Detox set to drop next year there is no way Bishop drops in the first quarter because the closer to the date Detox is to come out the more and more Dre is going to be fine tunning the album to try to reach what he feels is perfection.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
Can't wait for both albums 2 drop!!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Now if you are going to go out of the westcoast for production pick the kinds of guys that Dre/Bishop have picked.  Premier, Pete Rock, and Finesse are great producers with a great sound.  Sadly I know a generic Scott Storch beat will be on here to bump someone elses off.

With Detox set to drop next year there is no way Bishop drops in the first quarter because the closer to the date Detox is to come out the more and more Dre is going to be fine tunning the album to try to reach what he feels is perfection.

yeah... My guess if "The Reformation" in the end of Augest '07... with "DETOX" following in Dec.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG

yeah... My guess if "The Reformation" in the end of Augest '07... with "DETOX" following in Dec.

Sounds about right, Dre def will drop in the 4th quarter, thats what heavy weights do.  I don't know if Bishops  joint will come out first though.  I'd say after Detox even.  Bishop gonna end up giving some of his rhymes to Dre for the album so Dre can spit em I bet.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!