Author Topic: 08/14/06: New Info On Aftermath's Bishop Lamont and His Debut "The Reformation"!  (Read 855 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
BISHOP LAMONT: DR. DRE'S NEW "MUSICAL PARTNER IN CRIME" // Aug 14, 2006

Retracing the lines of Snoop Dogg and Eminem, Bishop Lamont is hard at work on his Aftermath debut, and is preparing to set another milestone alongside mentor Dr. Dre for a new explosive era in Hip Hop. Bishop has been hitting the studio hard with the good Doctor, spending sleepless nights with full dedication to his LP as well as Dre's proposed final album "DETOX".

Aside from Hip Hop's greatest producer, Bishop has been working with Denaun Porter, DJ Khalil, Focus and Jake One to name a few. Bishop is currently anticipating on hitting the lab with DJ Quik, DJ Premier, Battlecat, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse, Nottz, Warren G. and The Neptunes among others.

Dr. Dre's new west coast protégé is currently eyeing a March/April 2007 release date for his album "The Reformation". Look for Bishop to release a street single, tentatively titled "Bitches on My Dick", towards the end of this year or early 2007.

Be sure to keep checking with www.Aftermathmusic.com for exclusive updates on Aftermath's future star as well as his highly anticipated debut album!

www.Aftermathmusic.com

I can't wait  8)

wcsoldier

Sounds dope... I don't  expect an album from Bishop til 08 though (gotta be realistic), hope and think the name (and/or ) of  the street single gonna change coz that's a lame title

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
too many cooks ...

I was hoping Dre would do it all, wishful thinking :-\

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Well, i got time to wait, they can take their time to make a dope ass album  8) but the most important thing is that it WILL get released...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DJ Quik, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse, :)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
First the Doctors Advocate, then the Beach Cruiser, followed by The Reformation, even if Detox dont drop no time soon its gonna be a good time for tha West from November 06 -May 07
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
He'll probably get a release date for 07, but he ain't coming out till 08.
DJ Quik, Battlecat, The Neptunes, :raisetheroof: :stir:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He'll probably get a release date for 07, but he ain't coming out till 08.
DJ Quik, Battlecat, The Neptunes, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse, Nottz, Warren G. and The Neptunes  :raisetheroof: :stir:

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Dre Premo Quik and Pete Rock  8)

fuck it, all those producers are incredible (less emphasis on the neptunes tho  ;D)

peace

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
dope shit, something to look forward to after the DAZ, GAME, & SNOOP ALBUMS

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
This album is gonna be krazy.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
yeah hopefully it comes out on time.

kingwell

Hittman, Game, Bishop.  Dropped from label, Dropped from Label, DROPPED FROM LABEL.

"THE" MoSav

Well, i got time to wait, they can take their time to make a dope ass album  8) but the most important thing is that it WILL get released...
Exactly!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Sounds dope... I don't  expect an album from Bishop til 08 though (gotta be realistic), hope and think the name (and/or ) of  the street single gonna change coz that's a lame title

i like the street title BITCHEZ ON MY DICK... fuckin great