Author Topic: Boots from "The Coup" is an idiot.  (Read 282 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Boots from "The Coup" is an idiot.
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:13:05 PM »
I cant stand Boots from "The Coup."  He is truly an idiot.  He calls himself a communist and hates capitalism.  I come from a communist Country, Cuba and it is hell on earth.  Communism sucks.  In fact, if Boots were living in a communist country he wouldnt even be able to rap against the goverment.  The USA is the greatest country on earth.  In what other country do rappers make millions of dollars?  Take it from someone who had to flee communism; communism is hell.  In Cuba, peoples food even gets rationed. You can't even drink a glass of milk after the age of four. You cant say anything against the government or you get arrested and locked up. The average salary is 15 cents an hour.  Boots Riley is an idiot who doesnt know how lucky he is to be living in America.  If he would live under communism, he would be dying to come back to the USA.  I like intelectual rappers who know what they are talking about. This guy is just plain idiotic.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Boots from "The Coup" is an idiot.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 06:59:15 AM »
When people say they are for communism, like Dead Prez and the likes, they mean in theory.  Not Cuba's brand or even Stalin's brand but what is proposed as a class-less system where everyone is equal.  Again, its said in theory.  Alot of dictators take that power and abuse it for their own selfish reasons.  Obviously Cuba doesn't practice what Marx was saying in what he felt was communism when Castro and his family live a good lifestyle while so many live in poverty.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 07:21:22 AM »
there´s good and bad communists just like there´s good and bad capitalists. and communism isn´t that bad, sure a lot of the communists leaders are evil just like most capitalist leaders are evil. but the general idea AKA communism is not an evil thing. allthough i think everybody should have the same rights as far as school and health care goes(most countries including America don´t have that). but i also think that people should be able to become super rich if they´ve worked hard and that goes against communism.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 07:34:19 AM »

communism in reality.. is a nation of people living on welfare with no motivation to work hard..

the reasons communism fails are..

1) the fear used to get people to work harder etc
and
2) human nature.. people with power will abuse it and given the chance give themselvesa better standard of living.. bringing hypocrisy into the mix.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 07:37:37 AM »
2) human nature.. people with power will abuse it and given the chance give themselvesa better standard of living.. bringing hypocrisy into the mix.
and that´s not how it is in the capitalist society?

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 08:34:34 AM »
Can you honestly call Cuba a communist country? All the Cuban leaders seem to be doing, is exploiting all that communism would be good for...

When people say they are for communism, like Dead Prez and the likes, they mean in theory.
That's right, but are dead prez really communists? After all, they seem to be expressing more anarchist views by being against any sort of oppression, by government or religion. A honest communist would have thought the opposite.

The final conclusion: I don't think Boots is an idiot for believing in communism; after all the communist philosophy is wonderful but you need global communism and a revised global culture to make it work. Until then, we're better off without it.

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 09:47:26 AM »
I clearly remember Boots saying on Fox News Channel that he would rather live in Cuba or China than in America.  Therefore, he is truly an idiot.  In cuba, he wouldnt even be allowed to rap cuss words or diss the government.  Also, he would be making about 15 cents an hour.  This guy said that he would rather live in Cuba than in America.  Considering that all of my Cuban relatives have fled the island and love America...  Boots is an idiot who doesnt know howw good he has it in the USA.

PCH626

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 01:37:43 PM »
Boots is obviously uneducated about the true opression of communism.  Drop him off in Cuba and he would be crying to come back to suck on his mama's titty.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 01:52:52 PM »
When people say they are for communism, like Dead Prez and the likes, they mean in theory.  Not Cuba's brand or even Stalin's brand but what is proposed as a class-less system where everyone is equal.  Again, its said in theory.  Alot of dictators take that power and abuse it for their own selfish reasons.  Obviously Cuba doesn't practice what Marx was saying in what he felt was communism when Castro and his family live a good lifestyle while so many live in poverty.

Yup. And its not communism that sucks, its Cuba that sucks.

PCH626

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 02:18:06 PM »
Does Cuba suck?  Or do you mean Fidel Castro sucks??? 

Kool G Funk

• Lil Geezy
  • i love donuts
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 04:05:04 PM »
In theory communism is a great thing. Class-less, poor-less, every people have work, are rich and happyness !
BOWLSHIT
In practice communism is most fucked up thing on the fuckin world. Whole County is fucked up, people are sad, poor and scared. It is truth !
I live in Poland, Communism destroyed this country. Poland is poor and behind the times (Poland is in EU but even this can't help this county, meybe in 10 years) ! 
Communism is Fucked Up, So Fuck Communism !

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 05:13:35 PM »
So the bottom line is that Boots is an idiot and will never push any units.  His mom probably hasnt even bought an album of his.  Matter of fact, his mom doesnt even know he is rapping.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »
Boots is definitely an idiot. He is just not very intelligent or informed.

My dad's family is from Poland and they fled communism.

alaskanbrad

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »
communism, in theory or practice DOES NOT WORK in the favor of the general populace. its an excuse for elitist minorities to dance around admitting a totalitarian government

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 09:49:56 AM »
In all fairness communism worked well in Cuba for many years, it was only with the fall of the Eastern Block in the early nineties that the country started to become poorer through losing vital trade links, and  thus conditions have therefore detoriated since.