Author Topic: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY  (Read 871 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 12:52:51 AM »
Biggie is waaaayyyy more over rated than Pac.
u mean overweighted..  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 01:03:34 AM »
Pac maybe over-rated by people who claim he is the #1 MC of all time.

that ain't true, but what is true that he was a one of a kind and he is top 10 without a shadow of a doubt.

technical-wise, he wasn't the GOAT.
NO MORE WAR

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 03:35:49 AM »
2Pac is the best rapper of all time! Every1 sayin' how isn't?? Why is then every muthafuckin' rapper wanna be like 'Pac?????

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 04:46:07 AM »
2Pac is the best rapper of all time! Every1 sayin' how isn't?? Why is then every muthafuckin' rapper wanna be like 'Pac?????
yeah, pac got shot and died after being in a coma for 7 days (allegedly) now where is he now, his crack head mom is  just juicing his name to pay her rent, millions of 14 year olds own his cd and think its the best cd ever and grow up thinking tht pac is  number 1, he isnt. to me, he didnt have a very good flow. he did work alot(so his mom can juice him, he was thinking ahead) but half the songs that he recorded and got stashed away ar fillers. then the fillers get released on cd and people think hes the greatest, oh shit im late for work.

ABN

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 04:58:59 AM »
Tupac is prolly the best song writer in hip hop history but his flow and lyrics aren´t that great. but his song writing abillity makes up for a lot of that.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 05:22:36 AM »
threads like these put a smile on my face because it shows how good 2Pac is, it's almost 10 years and niggaz catching feelings over him being highly rated. 2Pac is talked about more than these rappers who are new to the game. Almost 95% of tha rappers these days grew up listening to his music and idolises him so i guess people should blame them aswell.

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 05:32:40 AM »
Pac was dope, but he did have some shit out there.  B.I.G has some good shit, but he too has some wack shit out there.

JAY-Z SUCKS big time!

SHIT like Dipset, MOBB Deep, JA Rule, Jay-Z, Kanye West, pretty much every rapper from the East Coast SUCK big time! I can't stand any of thier shit at all!

Then you're stupid and do not deserve to reproduce.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »
It is true he was a little overrated, but he is still the greatest IMO. As a raw lyricist a guy like Biggie would be better then 2Pac, but as an overall MC, conceptual writer, and versatility, Pac out shines almost anyone in rap.

agreed!

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 05:54:31 AM »
Tupac is a little over-rated IMO.....Im not trying to take anything away from the guy, but I think he got REALLY big mainly because of the way he died (RIP)...He was a solid rapper, and made some heart felt tracks, but he wouldnt be in my top 5.  I never really got into his shit, even tho he has some classic material.  I just wasnt diggin his flow, or his voice really back in the day, and havnt got deep into his shit since he passed.  The only Pac cd's I have are Makaveli 7 Day Theory and AEOM.  I like both those cds, Im just not into Pac that much like most people are.

U need to cop Me Against The World, homie.

kemizt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 08:43:15 AM »
It is true he was a little overrated, but he is still the greatest IMO. As a raw lyricist a guy like Biggie would be better then 2Pac, but as an overall MC, conceptual writer, and versatility, Pac out shines almost anyone in rap.

agreed!

Co-Sign

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »

agreed!

Co-Sign

8)

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »
I personally think Ice Cube is the greatest of all time. Death Certificate & Amerikkkaz Most Wanted are 2 of the greatest rap albums ever.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 12:35:40 PM »
2Pac is the greatest rapper of all time ...... enough said

$Eg2$

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2006, 12:39:57 PM »
Well, I don't understand why Biggie should be the greatest, 1st he only released 2 albums AND there weren't THAT great... Ready to die hasn't the same quality than Illmatic, 36 Chambers... and the 2nd disc of Life After Death is full of fillers. Plus Jay should re-record Hola Hovito and rhyme "If I ain't more overrated than BIG, I'm the closest one"

Real talk BIggie only had two albums that werent  that great. Jay Z has bittin so many rappers rhymes it makes me sick all the credit he gets listen To swager Jacker I aint no Dipset fan but Cam exposed em 4 real

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 01:51:55 PM »
Eminem and Jay Z need to be at the top of any overrated rapper list. Pac is not overrated at all to me, amd Im not even a big Pac fan.