Author Topic: Spider song "no talkin" dissin Game  (Read 722 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Spider song "no talkin" dissin Game
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 11:00:39 AM »
thx..

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 11:16:09 AM »
no really does this guy still have a career ? does he even think his album will even go gold spider i cant hate on you for trying to keep you name out there but you got killed with one track you dropped 2 mixtape dissing game he never cared to respond nobody cares is his album gonna be about game to and what more can he say about him that he hasnt said before it's like beating on a dead horse not even 50 can help this guy sell  albums when his shit drops and flops he will join ex g unit member bang em smurf in the were are they now files

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 11:17:13 AM »
We shouldnt even discuss Spider, dude aint a rapper, he will never ever even drop a mixtape let alone a album

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »
Spider Loc puts out a new diss to Game each week, which you guys cant hate because there are two things in his contract that he must follow to not break it...

Provide Security for G-Unit
Diss Game at least twice a month

When you sign a security deal with a label it is hard to make buzz any other way.  It is not like he is going to gain buzz for his album because he kept Yayo from getting beat up in San Diego a while back.

Now back to the  diss and beef...as far as I am concerned it was over after the madden line.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

suckaa free

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:30:01 AM »
i wonder if spider had to suck olivias dick too to have the rights to say g-unit on songs?  him and olivia should do a callabo, talkin about "the new jay-z and beyonce," because you know they aint NEVA releasing anything.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 12:06:17 PM »
the track is coo, but a few things here...

1. its hella random.
2. its too short.
3. game already embarrassed on "240"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 02:08:33 PM »
FUCK SPIDER LOC  HOOD  WE GANG BANG ON THEM BUT HE IS MORE OF A GANGSTER THEN GAME THAT FOOL AINT IN COMPTONE GAME ISNT HE  WAS KICK OUT OF HIS HOOD  AND IS A FAKE  RAP BANGER. SPIDER LOC BEFORE GAME GOTS THE G RESPECT SPIDER IS ON MORE THAT REAL GANGSTER SHIT  ASK GAME ABOUT MY HOOD THE TORTILLA FLATS IN COMPTONE WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GAME BACK IN THE DAYS SURENOS GANGS IN COMPTONE REMEMBER THAT SHIT YOU DUBCNN FANS

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 02:11:43 PM »
Comptone=Compton??

or

Comptone= different town all together??

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
Spider Loc.... ;D
I the dude on the corner selling cd's for 5.00 a pop could make a better diss song...spider sucks

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jakubs

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 02:51:13 PM »
Props! 8)
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

ABN

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »
FUCK SPIDER LOC  HOOD  WE GANG BANG ON THEM BUT HE IS MORE OF A GANGSTER THEN GAME THAT FOOL AINT IN COMPTONE GAME ISNT HE  WAS KICK OUT OF HIS HOOD  AND IS A FAKE  RAP BANGER. SPIDER LOC BEFORE GAME GOTS THE G RESPECT SPIDER IS ON MORE THAT REAL GANGSTER SHIT  ASK GAME ABOUT MY HOOD THE TORTILLA FLATS IN COMPTONE WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF GAME BACK IN THE DAYS SURENOS GANGS IN COMPTONE REMEMBER THAT SHIT YOU DUBCNN FANS
lol, you´re on some Spider Joke shit with this ;D

whatthehell

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 03:00:17 PM »
We shouldnt even discuss Spider, dude aint a rapper

$Eg2$

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »
one word "Garbage"

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 03:23:03 PM »