Which is the tougher sport?

American Football
4 (19%)
Rugby
13 (61.9%)
Gettin a bitch to suck my dick
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Tougher Sport  (Read 724 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Tougher Sport
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »
Rubgy is tougher for a fact. I mean english rugby is witout any protection. The gay ass american footballers use all kind of prorection.

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »
Rubgy is tougher for a fact. I mean english rugby is witout any protection. The gay ass american footballers use all kind of prorection.

the gay ass american football players are at least twice the size and hit about 5 times as hard

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
There's not a clear winner, both sports are extremely tough.  The tougher the player, the better he's off in both sports. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »
American Football because you have the phsyical part thats rough not to mention a crazy Mental part, Rugby players dont get hung out to dry like nfl receivers do either

The Best of 3 Worlds

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 06:18:03 AM »

the gay ass american football players are at least twice the size and hit about 5 times as hard

obviously u never watched english rugby

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 11:09:56 AM »

obviously u never watched english rugby

umm, yes I have smart guy.  Tell me this.  If english rugby players are so fuckin tough then why don't they play american football?  The could make millions of dollars.  They could play for 5 years and be set for life.

here is why they don't play:

because they can't make the cut because they can't handle it.  There is a reason american football players wear so much equipment, its because they hit so fucking hard, and if they didn't wear it people would be dying in games.

LMMFAO!  funny ass confused foreigners.  I would luv to see the toughest rugby player goes heads up with Ray Lewis.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
1.Boxing
2.Ice Hockey
3.Football(american)

have any of ever watched an nhl playoff game espically pre-2005 ???

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:24:33 AM by Machiavelli »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 01:33:13 PM »
it depends at what level you're talking about , if you're talking about  the highest level of rugby vs the highest level of football.......i'm picking the NFL

true rugby is played without pads so simple logic says ....gee george that must hurt more, then they add "i've seen some crazy scottish/ english games"

like ac said earlier let ray lewis loose in a rugby league there's going to be people dying. Again there's a good reason there's so much protection. If you notice through out the years of football the padding has increased due to the increased caliber of the players. if you go back to  the first football games you had players that looked like this:

then you got this now:

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 04:10:16 PM »
Who remembers this shit...probably one of the most violent and nastiest moment in sports history

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iiLlz4-vUFg&mode=related&search=

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 05:04:45 PM »
Rugby.......but only coz League isn't on the list.

No pads.......we play the full 80mins too!! We play offense & d! You can say rugby players can't make the cut in NFL, thas true, but NFL players wouldn't make the cut in rugby too! 2 diff. games. Gridirons kewl, but rugby's the shit, it's our national sport here, we live, breath, eat & shit the sport!

Gees, fuck the Scots & Poms.......watch a real game of rugger, watch the age groups and lower grades where cunts dun give a fuck! lol........come down to NZ! lol. Or even watch the Pacific Island teams play......Samoa, Tonga....we may not win, but we're gonna take some heads off! haha. And.............sinbinned, lol.

Some footage of NRL (Rugby League)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:20:57 PM by Nutty »

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 06:27:39 PM »
Again, somebody please answer my question:

If Rugby is so much a tougher sport, than why in the world would rugby players play such a physically more demanding sport than football, for less than 1/4 of the pay?

Many NFL players are in physical pain for the rest of their lives, but they make millions of dollars a year.  So if rugby is such a tougher sport, they have got to be in even more pain for the rest of their lives, yet they don't make nearly that of an nfl player?

So are rugby players just god awful dumb?  Please explain to me why they make such a retarded decision?  Most college players in the US who can either play pro football or pro baseball choose to go with baseball because it is so less demanding on the body and their physical health will be better in the future.  So explain this one to me rugby fans.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 06:45:49 PM »
becuz they love the game of rugby. it is a completly diff sport so a rugby player may not enjoy playing football. its not always all about the money. in some countries like south africa, new zealaand, australia, england rugby is a culture and is a way of life so theres no way a rugby player would make the change and go play football. and it depends what u mean by tougher sport? cuz football is def more dangerous than rugby but i i think rugby is more tougher :loco: .  there r a lot more injuries in football becuz of the style of play like in rugby its controlled tackling but in football the players use their bodies more like missilies and try to stop the other player dead in his tracks.

suckaa free

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 10:24:37 PM »
Rugby.......but only coz League isn't on the list.

No pads.......we play the full 80mins too!! We play offense & d! You can say rugby players can't make the cut in NFL, thas true, but NFL players wouldn't make the cut in rugby too! 2 diff. games. Gridirons kewl, but rugby's the shit, it's our national sport here, we live, breath, eat & shit the sport!

Gees, fuck the Scots & Poms.......watch a real game of rugger, watch the age groups and lower grades where cunts dun give a fuck! lol........come down to NZ! lol. Or even watch the Pacific Island teams play......Samoa, Tonga....we may not win, but we're gonna take some heads off! haha. And.............sinbinned, lol.

Some footage of NRL (Rugby League)

hey, you left off Fiji   >:(

i should have included australian rules football, fuck.   :(

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 11:51:19 PM »
the hardest sport imo is Boxing hands down.As for Rugby or NFL i would say Rugby but they are not as fast or as tuff as the nfl players but they dont wear pads and that makes the difference.