Author Topic: ADL Calls Amnesty International Report 'Bigoted, Biased and Borderline Anti-Semi  (Read 726 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20060823/pl_usnw/adl_calls_amnesty_international_report__bigoted__biased_and_borderline_anti_semitic132_xml

NEW YORK, Aug. 23 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today slammed the human rights group Amnesty International for its report on the Israeli-Hezbollah war, calling it "bigoted, biased and borderline anti-Semitic."

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL national director, called the Amnesty International report, "bigoted, biased and borderline anti- Semitic." Currently in        Israel visiting devastated areas in the north, Foxman said, "I see deliberate destruction of Israeli homes, hospitals and other institutions."

He added that, "Amnesty International has a longstanding pattern of rushing to judgment to stigmatize Israel. They chose to ignore the fact that, after Hezbollah's unprovoked attack on Israeli soil, Israel did not deliberately strike civilian centers, while Hezbollah did, killing and maiming Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs and destroying their homes and businesses."

Foxman went on to say that, "One would have hoped that Amnesty International would have started with the victim, Israel, and conducted their study here first reporting on violations of international law and war crimes committed by Hezbollah. When it comes to Israel, Amnesty International has an anti-Israel bias."

------

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
these people disgust me

smh@ "borderline anti semetic"

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Amnesty International isn't a respected organization. It is left wing and biased.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm surprised Jews find time to breath between all the complaining they do.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

These ADL are nothing but a bunch of racist supremacists

Narrator

Amnesty International isn't a respected organization. It is left wing and biased.

And what are some "respected" organizations that you want to make judgment about the situation?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And what are some "respected" organizations that you want to make judgment about the situation?

Fox News.

Narrator

Don Seer

hahaha man...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Aren't most white supremists extreme anti-zionists? Your fellow members of the Brotherhood must be very disappointed in you. I thought they taught that "the jews use the blacks to bring crack cocaine into good white chrisitian neighborhoods and corrupt our children".

Narrator

Aren't most white supremists extreme anti-zionists? Your fellow members of the Brotherhood must be very disappointed in you. I thought they taught that "the jews use the blacks to bring crack cocaine into good white chrisitian neighborhoods and corrupt our children".

You forgot...the Jews also own all the record labels which use the niggers to make evil rap music which is in turn brought into good Christian neighborhoods to corrupt their children.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Extreme anti zionist" but then you go on to talk about jews, i don't know if the penny has dropped yet but being jewish alone does not make you a zionist lol, so to equate anti zionism with hatered towards jews, is just bizarre. A zionist can be jewish christian or indeed catholic, also many jews are against zionists but dont let these facts get in the way of your buzz words!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

"Extreme anti zionist" but then you go on to talk about jews, i don't know if the penny has dropped yet but being jewish alone does not make you a zionist lol, so to equate anti zionism with hatered towards jews, is just bizarre. A zionist can be jewish christian or indeed catholic, also many jews are against zionists but dont let these facts get in the way of your buzz words!

My post was clearly sarcastic so I shouldn't even bother responding but here it goes. I am well aware that zionism and Judaism are not one and the same. In fact I know a couple very orthodox Jews that'll tell you that Zionism is not only separate from Judaism but actually a direct challenge to Judaism and a sin. However the post was about the ADL's defence of Israel and their attack on Lebanon (whetrher its justified or not is irrelevant for the sake of this argument) and since the state and expansion of Israel has to do with Zionism rather than Judaism (since it's the Messiah that is supposed to restore Isreal) and Cordell Walker bashed the group speaking against Israel I used the word zionism. Walker is famous on the board for being a prejudice white supremist and being the type I accused him of turning his back on his fellow clan (or klan, what have you). And they are supposed to hate all Jews, not just Zionist ones, and theorhetically if a Nordic White Christian were a zionist he'd be high on the Pseduo-Christian Ignorant Whites for America hit list as well (the PCIWA).

Satisfied?

Narrator

^^^^^ Virtuoso takes everything (and himself) so seriously that he forgets basic concepts like "sarcasm".

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Haha I know, I was joking. was just trying to wind you up, but it didnt have the intended reaction  :)