Author Topic: ntsc playstation 2  (Read 172 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ntsc playstation 2
« on: August 26, 2006, 04:23:08 AM »
hey guys im lookin to buy an american ps2 im from england and i just got outbid on this  one on ebay and there is no others available can anyone recommend me to a site were i could get one?

(i did post this in the G spot but i think this is the better forum for it)
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ntsc playstation 2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 11:47:43 PM »
lol theres only 1 american ps2 for sale on ebay? lol doesnt sound right

umm yea id say ebay there should b a ton more then that for sale

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »
hey guys im lookin to buy an american ps2 im from england and i just got outbid on this  one on ebay and there is no others available can anyone recommend me to a site were i could get one?

(i did post this in the G spot but i think this is the better forum for it)

If you open up the search to include the other EU countries I'm sure there is more than one avaliable. Postage from the US would probably make it too expensive, but within the EU its pretty cheap.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:01:02 AM »
cheers guys, i had a look at the usa ebay but the postage is negoiatable, since im new to it all i cant b arsed with all that but i may end up doin that if need b.

hmmm that sounds like a good point tho searchin outside the uk, thanx guys!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 12:14:33 PM »
yup,make sure u only buy from someone who has good feedback,or else u could end up getting screwed

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 02:59:27 PM »
Juss get yer ps2 chipped! Save you money.