Author Topic: Guerilla Black Lets Off 400 Shots! 400 Bars “The Funeral” (Ethers Daz and JD!!!)  (Read 1427 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Guerilla Black Lets Off 400 Shots! 400 Bars “The Funeral” (World Premiere Audio)
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/8262/

West Up. The time is finally here! For months fans on WestCoastRydaz have heard about a rumored “400 Bars” track by the head of the Dolla Figga camp himself, Guerilla Black, and now we can end the speculation with the world premiere of the song. Black hit the studio to show off his lyrical ability and speak his mind on a few personal beefs and issues in this 21-minute exclusive that touches on his album Guerilla City, his thoughts on a few well known West Coast veterans, industry names and much more.

No stranger to controversy and an artist who instantly gets rap fans talking, Black came through with a heated track that is sure to spark up plenty of discussion among the hip hop community.

Without any further delay we have the world premiere:

Guerilla Black – 400 Shotz (The Funeral)

Fans of Guerilla and Dolla Figga can look forward to a mixtape being pressed up with this exclusive and more new music as well as a mixtape from Ackrite and the rest of the camp. Keep it locked on WestCoastRydaz for the latest.

Shouts to G.Black, Ackrite and Dolla Figga and be sure to stop by the forum and drop your feedback!

Chuuch.

DipsetGeneral

PROPZ!!!! Im gonna peep this shortly cant wait!! I bet this song will be tight!

Cowboy

man Guerilla Blacks dissin Daz??? fuck him then

DipsetGeneral

Yeah cause Daz has never opened his mouth b4 ::)

Lunatic

True. Daz opens his mouth to much. I wonder if anyone can clear this up for me. Daz dissed Knoc-Turn'al a while back right? and when MTV did a piece on a Knoc-Turn'al & DTP tour, it mentioned that Knoc is first cousins with Snoop Dogg. Now, I never heard of that before, but if it's true, why would Daz diss Snoops' cousin? I thought maybe MTV had thier facts wrong?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like that shit

Cowboy

nah its just people openin there mouth for him that don't get shit right it ain't Daz

DipsetGeneral

nah its just people openin there mouth for him that don't get shit right it ain't Daz

ok man whatever you say ::)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
True. Daz opens his mouth to much. I wonder if anyone can clear this up for me. Daz dissed Knoc-Turn'al a while back right? and when MTV did a piece on a Knoc-Turn'al & DTP tour, it mentioned that Knoc is first cousins with Snoop Dogg. Now, I never heard of that before, but if it's true, why would Daz diss Snoops' cousin? I thought maybe MTV had thier facts wrong?

Could Knoc & Daz be related  as well?

Lunatic

perhaps. I am pretty sure Daz dissed Knoc. Cause I member someone askin Knoc bout it, and he just said I never met the dude. I ain't gonna diss someone I don't know. So, I doubt Knoc & Daz are related. Knoc also said, Daz was doin it for exposure. Good point by Knoc. What I want someone 2 confirm is if they no if Snoop & Knoc are cousins.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

400 Bars? What happened to the first 300? Tell GB to stop biting Game!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rip2pac

• 'G'
Hmmmmm cant wait to hear this.........damn watch Game do 500 bars

d-nice

Yeah I think it is safe to say that Black ain't on Virgin anymore. He served Daz n JD on this.

DipsetGeneral

Im bout to listen now! Feedback shortly!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Listening to it now...so far it's off tha chain... 8)