Author Topic: Opinions of Trauma a year later.  (Read 534 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Opinions of Trauma a year later.
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »
I actually liked Warren's last album to but imo Trauma is wayyyyy better

WestCoasta

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 12:24:20 AM »
it's weird like R-Tistic said how everyone knows Quik in the industry and thinks highly of him talent-wise

you think someone would hook up for a single or somethin... it just seems it would make sense

I bet if he was given a clean paycheck he could knock out some shit everyone would feel that could go on the radio for some artist

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »
this album is fuckin awesome. like every quik album

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 12:26:38 AM »
it's weird like R-Tistic said how everyone knows Quik in the industry and thinks highly of him talent-wise

you think someone would hook up for a single or somethin... it just seems it would make sense

I bet if he was given a clean paycheck he could knock out some shit everyone would feel that could go on the radio for some artist

I totally agree with that statement...I wish that would happen, so Quik could get the recognition he deserves, Even Chingy could make a hit record with DJ Quik producing...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 12:32:17 AM »
the tracks on his mixtape were westcoast, thats what he needs to go back to. those beats were sick.

quik tries too hard to appeal to diffrent region thats why he switched his style after balance and options and since doing so, he hasn't been the same. his true fans will tell u his last 2 albums weren't like the rest of his others.

what he needs to understand is he will always be a regional rapper, and 90% of his fans that buy his music are from cali, therefore he needs to stick with the script and go back to that funky westcoast sound hes so good at and please the fuckin fans.

WestCoasta

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 12:33:43 AM »
the tracks on his mixtape were westcoast, thats what he needs to go back to. those beats were sick.

quik tries too hard to appeal to diffrent region thats why he switched his style after balance and options and since doing so, he hasn't been the same. his true fans will tell u his last 2 albums weren't like the rest of his others.

what he needs to understand is he will always be a regional rapper, and 90% of his fans that buy his music are from cali, therefore he needs to stick with the script and go back to that funky westcoast sound hes so good at and please the fuckin fans.
well I mean, look at the thread, I'm pretty sure majority of people were pleased

I knew people who didn't even listen to rap that owned this cd too

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 12:34:11 AM »
^^Yup! I was very pleased!