Author Topic: THE WEST IS BACK  (Read 1394 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: THE WEST IS BACK
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »

Paris Hilton, Game and the old white dude gonna bring the West (SoCal) back...chea  8)

Haha, and niggas say the Bay is embarassing the West Coast with songs like Vans and the hyphy shit. But atleast we're having fun. Ain't nobody out here strippin and wearin Tounge rings on Change Of Heart, hahaha! Go ahead and do ya thang L.A, that's how you rep Cali right there..

Fuck your Hyphy movement fake azz crunk bullshit LOL
Crunk? Only niggas I see doin Crunk is Ice Cube n shit, LMFAO!! Don't be mad because you're from a huge city full of washed up rappers and movie stars. You niggas down there are lame as fuck, mad at us n shit coz ya'll in L.A gettin slapped up by Mexicans n shit, now you got snoop comin out with this wack ass "Vato" song tryn squash the beef, ha. You got tounge ring/Butterfly Game, and that's it. Everybody else in L.A is a nobody, that's why Cali Iz Active only sold 5 albums..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

$Eg2$

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 12:52:09 PM »
Ya boy E 40 who I got mad respect for flopped wit 2 club singles produced by MR Crunk himself "lil Jon" Right ???I aint even hatin on the bay but fuck you bitter azz ungrown dickhead If E 40 cant blow up aint none of u catz blowin up im done holla @ me coward

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 01:04:31 PM »
Ya boy E 40 who I got mad respect for flopped wit 2 club singles produced by MR Crunk himself "lil Jon" Right ???I aint even hatin on the bay but fuck you bitter azz ungrown dickhead If E 40 cant blow up aint none of u catz blowin up im done holla @ me coward

Your logic is twisted my faggot friend. E-40 is past his prime, and for a fat, 38 year old veteran who has been in the game for 14 years with over 10 albums, from some rinky dink town called "Vallejo" in Northern California to sell over 400,000 records in soundscan, over 12 K a week after 4 months of the record's release, and to be certified Gold in less than 6 months is good, not bad. It's a lot easier for a young energetic artist with mass appeal to sell, 40 just opened the door, and Too Short dropped today btw. My main point tho was, the Bay is on fire. We have so many people out here getting signed to majors that it's only a matter of time. L.A ain't active, no one in line after Snoop and faggot ass Game. That shit is a shame, especially when L.A is much bigger than The Bay(Frisco, Oakland, Richmond, Berkeley, Vallejo, etc.)..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 01:12:02 PM »
hahaha

n im tupac gone out of hiding n the west is back

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 01:26:51 PM »
hahaha

n im tupac gone out of hiding n the west is back

Really LOL ???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 04:32:41 PM »

Your logic is twisted my faggot friend.

lol this shit crackd me up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BL7

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 04:43:18 PM »
 :catfight:

:grumpy:

:idea:

:cheers:

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 05:26:39 PM »
I don't know why you guys are bickering about two wack and overrated rappers like Game and Camron. And LMAO @ Camron showing his little owee. Too bad Camron didn't die, there would be one less faggot in this world.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »
I don't know why you guys are bickering about two wack and overrated rappers like Game and Camron. And LMAO @ Camron showing his little owee. Too bad Camron didn't die, there would be one less faggot in this world.

Damn you have a thorn up your ass.  It's not Cam's fault that he is in the prime of his career and no one is checking for Kam.  LMAO at wishing death to a rapper, you are a great example of what is wrong with rap fans today, you take things WAY TO SERIOUSLEY.  I guess if Kam mattered today and sold records you would be bitter but he doesnt and Cam does so CHOKE ON THAT!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »
Damn you have a thorn up your ass.  It's not Cam's fault that he is in the prime of his career and no one is checking for Kam.  LMAO at wishing death to a rapper, you are a great example of what is wrong with rap fans today, you take things WAY TO SERIOUSLEY.  I guess if Kam mattered today and sold records you would be bitter but he doesnt and Cam does so CHOKE ON THAT!

Let me bring up a quote from a few days ago.

...And I think it's funny how you always find a way to bring up Kam...

LOL @ you thinking dissing Kam out of no where is going to hurt my feelings. I could care less, go ahead and continue. Simple fact is Kam is 10x doper than your favorite rapper.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »
Dude I like KAM!!!  But I'm gonna defend Cam when you always take shots at him for no reason, You are the one who always brinks Killa up, I never bring Kam up until you open your mouth.  And I bet you havnt even heard 5 Dipset songs before
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:26:11 PM by DipsetGeneral »

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 06:04:01 PM »
Take shots at Cam for no reason? He became part of the thread, so I made my comments. Not like I just randomly bring him up like you bring up Kam. I have heard 5 Cam songs before and it took me less than 5 songs to notice his no-talent having ass should be no where near a microphone.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 06:27:58 PM »
Take shots at Cam for no reason? He became part of the thread, so I made my comments. Not like I just randomly bring him up like you bring up Kam. I have heard 5 Cam songs before and it took me less than 5 songs to notice his no-talent having ass should be no where near a microphone.

You suck doggie, you are a hater and you do nothing but talk out of your ass.  Cam's wordplay and lyrics shit all over Kam.  "Its Killa Cam, not that broke Kam" Dipset Bitch!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »
You suck doggie, you are a hater and you do nothing but talk out of your ass.  Cam's wordplay and lyrics shit all over Kam.  "Its Killa Cam, not that broke Kam" Dipset Bitch!
LMAO I think someone needs to re-read that post buddy. I am not the one posting fictional quotes.