Author Topic: WC Speaks His Mind On Dubcnn [Exclusive 1 Hour Interview Up Now!]  (Read 986 times)

SoCal Iz Active

Re: WC Speaks His Mind On Dubcnn [Exclusive 1 Hour Interview Up Now!]
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 08:29:28 PM »
WC speaks the truth on everything. The mixtape scene was summed up perfectly.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »
props

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 09:09:45 PM »
damn that was pretty extensive. dub articulating himself like a gentleman as usual

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 09:19:09 PM »

tight shit...props

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
i hate this new west shit...wc is right...we all on in one west..west is west...fuck that new west term...they tryna outshine the o.gs...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »
For those saying that Dub sounded bitter.. Go check out Scipio's song "Bangin on Em" (or something like that). He starts the song off by saying "You old niggas is done with, let the New West in". Now tell me that's not being disrespectful, you can't be saying that shit man. As a new artist you gotta give props to the OGs who paved their way to even exist in the rap game. If you wanna do it on your own, cool. But don't try to go against them and start disconnecting yourself. Cause that song is what it all started for Dub to be saying that.

And tight interview Nima, props!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 10:58:40 PM »
damn that was pretty extensive. dub articulating himself like a gentleman as usual
haha ya, dude wouldnt shut up

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 11:15:57 PM »
4 real. lol, i'm curious, to how many times Dub used the N word. He might of set a world record.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2006, 01:05:32 AM »
Man, you just keep servin us that chronic, don't you Nima? Shit, thank you's and props-a-plenty once again, that was some dope shit. This is why Dub is one of my all time favourites, straight up, he always keeps it true to himself and just lays the shit down. And the dude's always entertaining to listen to too, even like this when it's not on a record. Just the way he chops up game.

Gotta say I'm anxious for the record. They had a good recipe & method with Cube's record, and Dub never comes off wrong anyway, so you know the shit's gonna be right. Hopefully he gets some funky ass beats on there - that's all I'm actually thinking about, what the beats are gonna be like. Lyrics from WC are dope by default.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 01:06:24 AM »
For those saying that Dub sounded bitter.. Go check out Scipio's song "Bangin on Em" (or something like that). He starts the song off by saying "You old niggas is done with, let the New West in". Now tell me that's not being disrespectful, you can't be saying that shit man. As a new artist you gotta give props to the OGs who paved their way to even exist in the rap game. If you wanna do it on your own, cool. But don't try to go against them and start disconnecting yourself. Cause that song is what it all started for Dub to be saying that.

Alotta these "Mixtape. sooper rappin" Niggas need to actually put a record out before they talk shit. Dubb is right, alotta these niggas need the shit smacked out of em Say what you want, but untill you sell a record, tour the world, and all the other shit that comes with the game you should remain as humble as possible

westkoastanostra

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2006, 01:15:10 AM »

damn thats fucked up shit....props nima! this interview was great! ...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2006, 04:26:52 AM »
Thanks for the feedback keep it coming!

ABN

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2006, 04:35:34 AM »
dope fucking interview, Dub might been a lil pissed off but he´s still worked with a few artists that i guess you could consider "new west" artists. and i was just sitting back listening to All I Need with Game(dope fucking song BTW)and dude´s still dope as ever.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 01:50:47 PM by Pissin' On The Throne »

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 04:38:10 AM »

his point is legit.. people gotta respect the architects that paved the way

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2006, 08:17:53 AM »

I didn't know all that, no wonder Dub is mad.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels